**Coaching Carousel Mafia**

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Cubs is being totally normal for his early days activities, so I'm not particularly looking at him right now.
Fitzy has been SUPER quiet. Not sure what that means. Maybe he has grown up and has a real job and can't come in here to confuse the crap out of me. Maybe he's mafia laying low. Or maybe he's special inno and laying low. Or maybe he just doesn't have anything to say. Gonna watch him. I NEVER trust him.
Other people are slinking around and I can't quite settle on opinions on them.

Farnsy, however, has been very chatty the first two mornings, and threw a last second vote on Hunsy. However, in doing so he saved himself. I'm suspicious of his extra participation, but not enough to vote for him yet.

NEED INPUT!!!
I turned in my notice at work yesterday... Passed the SIE exam a couple Saturdays ago and will be looking to pass the Series 7 and 63 in early 2022... So, busy at work getting things ready to transition out, but still have time to slip in here and check on how things are going. :)

Vote cyfanatic13 because he keeps spamming my cell phone with texts.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Not loving the throw away vote reasoning for a Day1 vote. Though the later in the day aspect does cause a bit of pause, I don't know if I'm willing to latch on to that just yet.

I'll stick with Vote Cleaver for now, but fully expecting some movement to happen later in the afternoon. Hopefully some insight comes from that

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I turned in my notice at work yesterday... Passed the SIE exam a couple Saturdays ago and will be looking to pass the Series 7 and 63 in early 2022... So, busy at work getting things ready to transition out, but still have time to slip in here and check on how things are going. :)

And you still haven't bought that extended warranty!

• Informative
Reactions: Fitzy

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
My top 5 most sus:
Clonies
Cyme
Gblade
Cyfan13
Fartzy
Even though I'm on this list, I like it due to the fartzy placement. I actually am wondering about Gblade, seems to be laying low? I know it's only day 2, but need to start somewhere.

I may not be back on much before 9, should have half an hour from 7-730 I can get on.

For now, vote Gblade

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Well, I would probably look at this random ass build up of votes on me with zero evidence.

Easy mafia to build things up early in the day and sit and let it fester.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
vote cyfan21

Either 13 or 21 make sense to me, today. Why build up votes on someone on day 2? To protect themselves? Protect a peer?

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
Even though I'm on this list, I like it due to the fartzy placement. I actually am wondering about Gblade, seems to be laying low? I know it's only day 2, but need to start somewhere.
giphy.gif

I'm not happy to have no Matt Campbell GIF archive.

VOTE discydisc

Reactions: CYme

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
vote cyfan21

Either 13 or 21 make sense to me, today. Why build up votes on someone on day 2? To protect themselves? Protect a peer?
I think I'm with you on this one. 21 has always been quiet and may be a tougher one to get a read on. 13 is contributing at least and I'd like to actually have discussions going on in the game. We find out more information with people talking. Vote cyfan21

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
VoteeVotes
ISUCubsWin
4​
cyfan21
2​
cyfanatic13
2​
discydisc
2​
Gblade
2​
CYme
1​
JM4CY
1​
cyclonespiker33
1​
bsaltyman
1​
Cleaver
1​
CloniesForLife
1​
moores2
1​
CtownCyclone
0​

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Vote Spiker for calling out someone on a day one throwaway vote

I can't find any real great reason to vote anyone based on day 1 events so as a place holder for now, I'll follow this logic.

Vote Spiker

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I can't find any real great reason to vote anyone based on day 1 events so as a place holder for now, I'll follow this logic.

Vote Spiker
You know what? I like it too. And let’s turn up the heat and get him tied with cubs and see what we learn. And he voted for me so he deserves it. Rescind cubs vote spiker

Reactions: mj4cy

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Congrats! Good luck on the exams in 2022.

Still doesn't mean I trust you, though!

Reactions: Fitzy

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I think I'm with you on this one. 21 has always been quiet and may be a tougher one to get a read on. 13 is contributing at least and I'd like to actually have discussions going on in the game. We find out more information with people talking. Vote cyfan21
Think I'm going to join you & cubs.

VOTE CYFAN21