CFB Playoff Rankings

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
I don't see a one-loss Ohio St. being left out in favor of a one-loss Utah or OU. OU's loss to KSU much worse than an OSU loss to Wisco in the B1G title game.

That said, I'd be shocked if Wisco wins or even keeps it within 2 scores.
Pretty sure if OSU loses they will still be in. I think Oklahoma would be more fit to jump in than Utah at that point but I don't think the committee will snub the Pac-12 again if they can help it.

One would have thought a road win over a top-25 rival would have let Oklahoma jump Utah given they beat a mediocre Colorado team at home. To me, that clears up who they will pick in the above scenario.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I think UGA will lose, opening up one spot. If Utah wins, they probably get it - their opponents haven't been great, but their scores have been pretty lopsided. If Utah loses though, there's a pretty good chance the Big 12 winner gets in.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
ELR_25ZWkAEqO2X

ELR_-FPXYAAMxGK

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Guessing LSU-OU is a 17-20ish point LSU win. Ohio State and Clemson and then the winner of that against LSU should be damn good games

• Disagree
Reactions: Rods79

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Jalent Hurts transferred to OU to get a shot at playing Bama in the CFP. I guess he still got some revenge by going to the CFP while while Saban and Tagovailoa missed the CFP?

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Happy to see LSU #1. As the talking heads are saying, the Tigers' wins were more impressive than tOSU's.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Man I was going to be done betting until next season but I like those lines for LSU and Clemson.
So you don’t bet college basketball? I find it easier to win than football. I really really really like the Clemson line. Better put money on it before it rises

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
So you don’t bet college basketball? I find it easier to win than football. I really really really like the Clemson line. Better put money on it before it rises

No I only bet on college football, it's what I know. Basketball imo me is to volatile. I also won't bet on Bowl games because they tend to be more spontaneous type performances.

I was going to cash out my winnings but I might as well keep some in the these games.

Reactions: UNI1ISU2

Help Support Us

Become a patron