***CFB Games Oct. 23 & 24***

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Holy crap...Nebraska may have its entire defensive backfield suspended for the first half next week due to targeting. The interesting thing is that they are all tackling the same way, launching and trying to use their shoulders, but ending up hitting the helmets. IMHO, poor tackling technique that falls on the coach...there is no attempt to wrap up...just launch.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Of the 13 other current or former members of the B12, the only school I'm confident Nebraska could beat is Kansas. That's it.
But if I had to place a bet of Nebraska vs the other 12, I dont know if I could pick them. Maybeeeee vs Tech? Colorado beat them last year and in '18.

What a fall.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Rutgers just beat Sparty. It makes me laugh because a Michigan State fan called into ESPNU radio this week and said somehow the Big Ten granted them an exception to play a MAC school in Rutgers this week. The hosts basically said you may have given your Spartans the kiss of death since they are coached by Schiano now and will be a much different team. The caller said he looks forward to calling Monday to celebrate a MSU win. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Acylum

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Indiana ties up Penn St with 22 seconds left. Game on FS1