Cedar Rapids/Marion Gamewatch

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
HEY!

I talked to Brick Alley and they will have the game on and stay open for us if we want to have a group gather there. My wife works on Friday and my kids will be in bed so why not get together with some Cyclones to watch it?!?!

P.S. Currently trying to find out if they have Ames Lager/Pressure them to get it. @ZJohnson anything you can do to help?
Sorry guys just saw the post. Currently working to see if anyone other than the grocery stores have anything. CR/IC will be a big point of focus for me this spring/summer so you will start to see more draft options soon.

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
I’m probably committed to Brick Alley tonight but definitely understand if you guys want to switch.

I did stop and confirm Brick Alley did not think they would be able to get Ames Lager in time for tonight.

Reactions: cyfanatic

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I am kind of locked in at Brick Alley as well...talked a couple of Marion friends into meeting there...I respect the choice to move locations but don't think I can make that work. Wherever you meet, have fun and enjoy the game! Go State!

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I think I will stick with Brick Alley as well since it is much closer but very much appreciate Sams/B's hospitality and will keep them in mind (I am a bad NE sider/Marion that forgets about the other side of town).

I have debated getting involved with the alumni association group that normally does these as I think there are a lot of opportunities left on the table.

Oct 30, 2023
Have anyone ever went to Mr Bees Game Watches? Half owner is actually a Cyclone and puts the sound on.
Hm... will have to keep that in mind for the future when you're not playing my Alma Mater, it's really the perfect neighborhood bar.