Buying under the influence

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Anyone else buy something dumb, while under the influence. Last month after a few too many, I signed up for their reserve society. I had never drank anything from them before.....Well I hope it's good.

View attachment 126381
I was at a friend's wedding in Cabo once and the resort had their own cigar rollers and so I drunkenly bought one... for $75.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Home shopping and alcohol....bad combo.

Bought a Star Trek limited edition mug deep, deep into an alcohol soaked evening

It was hella expensive too.

The operator asked if I wanted to go in the air and talk about the mug. I said no. Sadly I deprived the world of an excited drunk guy pumped about Star Track....

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I get the surprise package from Amazon from time to time. Things that drunk me thought future me would need.
That's funny. I've drunkenly booked airfare a few times, got into text conversations with friends on a Saturday night and then woke up on Sunday to discover I booked a flight to Denver for a few weeks later. Those were fun to explain to the wife.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
My Parkinson's meds make me spontaneously fall asleep when watching tv and browsing the web on my phone. Because my fingers shake, they randomly click around on my phone. We had 3 shipments from Amazon last week of random **** I've never heard of. Now every morning I have to check my order page to cancel anything accidental:cool:

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Was traveling once years ago with a friend in Québec who had had a little too much apéro. Because she was too buzzed to walk the short distance to the restaurant, we took a cab and she paid the cab driver the number of the radio station that was lit up instead of looking at the fare meter. Cab ride was well under $10. Radio read 1430 so she gave him $20 and told him to keep the change.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
That's funny. I've drunkenly booked airfare a few times, got into text conversations with friends on a Saturday night and then woke up on Sunday to discover I booked a flight to Denver for a few weeks later. Those were fun to explain to the wife.
geez. nothing like that for me. usually it's some killer new chucks or a t-shirt. occasionally it's crypto.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Way too many Da Vinci's pizza hoagies.
Smother's from Jeff's in college. Get in line for fajita man after bar close, order a 20" smother with nacho and feta cheese sauce. It was there 10 minutes after we got home. I bet I ordered it at least 70 times over 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: CRcyclone6

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron