Buckeyes will be missing 12 v. Bugeaters

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
I'm torn. OSU losing their NC hopes (along with the entire conference) right out of the gate would be freaking hilarious. But allowing the bugeaters the satisfaction of winning is really hard to swallow.

Last edited:

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I'm torn. OSU losing their NC hopes (allow with the entire conference) right out of the gate would be freaking hilarious. But allowing the bugeaters the satisfaction of winning is really hard to swallow.

Although it would be funny to have OSU only end up playing 7 games due to having some Covid cancelations, winning all of them and having them kick some SEC team out of the CFP.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Thought it was interesting the writer chose to suggest Williams not playing is somewhat suspicious.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Thought it was interesting the writer chose to suggest Williams not playing is somewhat suspicious.
Read in much?

Williams is a true freshman and his reason for not playing against the Cornhuskers is unclear.

It’s a mediocre writer who can’t figure out how to say that they didn’t state a reason. The other reasons he mentioned for other players were conditions previously known.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I'm playing nearly every big 10 under.
We're going to see some horrible offenses this weekend, or incredible defenses as will be the spin.

I seem to remember a lot of bad defenses week 1 for other conferences. Poor tackling all around.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
They don't need all of their players. Big 10 gifted them one of the easiest schedules, same have it as thee easiest, of all their teams to help boast them into the playoffs. They probably don't need the boast but it's big biz for the Big 10 so they will stack if they can for this shortened season. Most rankings have Nebraska as getting the toughest schedule. Minnesota and Iowa are on the easier side of the divide and Wisconsin is even easier than them.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
I would like to see nebby beat tOSU. I am tired of tOSU, and I am over my dislike of nebraska. I actually kind of feel sorry for them. Which is even more degrading for them.

• Agree
Reactions: Pat and BCClone

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Miyan Williams was an annoying recruiting loss we couldn't really do anything about. Oh well, suppose we're looking decent at that position for the next couple years ;)