Breece Hall Article ESPN+

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Nice article on Breece indicating that he should be RB1 selected in the draft.

For those without ESPN+, they indicate his [BackCAST] stats coming out of college are comparable to Dalvin Cook and LaDamian Tomlinson.

Hopefully he will break the 50 year first round drought of ISU players.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames

For those without ESPN+, they indicate his [BackCAST] stats coming out of college are comparable to Dalvin Cook and LaDamian Tomlinson.

Tomlinson maybe but I just don't see Dalvin Cook there for a comparison.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Who wrote the article?

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

That was a glowing assessment.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver

If he goes RB1, just further proof to me the Doak Walker Committee royally screwed up.

But anyway very excited to see a handful of Cyclones get drafted, this will be new territory for us as a program. Getting guys to the league is so important.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
If he goes RB1, just further proof to me the Doak Walker Committee royally screwed up.

But anyway very excited to see a handful of Cyclones get drafted, this will be new territory for us as a program. Getting guys to the league is so important.
I haven't expected anything out of the Doak Walker committee since the mid '90s.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

He had incredibly strong case two years ago and at least a coin flip odds case last year.

I guess being amazing two years in a row is absolutely meaningless in those awards vs just one season.

Reactions: cyclone1209

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

That would be great, but I'm not counting on it, and not because "he's an ISU player" - RBs just aren't valued as 1st round picks anymore.

Help Support Us

Become a patron