Bracketology 2024

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
8jifhf.jpg

NiceMarmot

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I will be somewhat selfish and tout my own bracketology projection. Per the Bracket Matrix rankings, I'm ranked 34th over the last 5 years. Much better than Lunardi at 98th or Palm at 142nd. Willing to volunteer to have my bracketology become the official bracketology of Cyclone Fanatic instead of just on a Google Sheet.

Outside of my projections, here are the guys with a great history of this over many years.
All of these guys are infinitely better than Lunardi and Palm.

I posted the above info back in this thread on Feb 28, but just a reminder for everyone in this thread, here are some good brackets to check out tonight and tomorrow morning, mine included.

Reading through these last 10 pages and the misinformation is honestly shocking. This isn't THAT difficult.
  1. Your 1st weekend site (Omaha) has no impact on your 2nd weekend site (Detroit or Boston or LA).
  2. What days you play on 1st weekend has no impact on dates you can or can't play on 2nd weekend.
  3. If teams from the same conference are in the overall top-16 list, they must be placed in different regions (Midwest, East, West, South), but CAN PLAY at the same 1st weekend site (e.g. ISU/Kansas can both play in Omaha).
I will have an updated seed list later tonight with the top 16 designated to their regions and will have an updated bracket tomorrow mid-afternoon. I want to wait and see what happen in Ivy, A-10, and American finals before going through the headache of arranging the bracket.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Someone smarter than me...IF somehow we get a 1 seed that doesn't change the fact we'd be in Omaha right?

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
It’s fun to dream here and hopefully NC State finishes it off by double digits just so we can have some excitement tomorrow that by some crazy miracle we are given a 1 seed.