Big Brother

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I did watch last night the rest of the probably not so much. Really wish Dan or Ian would of been the second one out but just like the pov Frank won in his Double eviction episode the pov was geared so Ian could win and be safe. The producers fix this show so much I sometimes wonder why I bother watching.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
also this is the order of who I most want to see win
1. shane
2. Jenn
3. Dan
4. Ian
5. Dani the psycho stalker

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Shane won't win. Jenn needs to go. She really hasn't done anything. She helped with one big power play and all of a sudden she's got an attitude. As far as game play goes, it has to be Dan or Ian. They might not win it, but they have done the most playing to win it. What's Danielle done except drool over Shane?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Yeah, as much as someone doesn't like Dan or Ian, one of them deserves to win. I don't like how Dan swore on the Bible, his wife, etc. and then went against his word, but from a gameplay perspective he's done a pretty good job. I like Ian so I'd be fine seeing him win.

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
Shane won't win. Jenn needs to go. She really hasn't done anything. She helped with one big power play and all of a sudden she's got an attitude. As far as game play goes, it has to be Dan or Ian. They might not win it, but they have done the most playing to win it. What's Danielle done except drool over Shane?

I agree that Jenn hasn't really won anything so far. The only competition she's won was because Frank was DQed for cheating. Plus her so-called "power move" was only done because Frank wanted her to take Dan off the block. If anything that move turned out to be a waste as Frank got eliminated the next week anyway. Hopefully "Jenn City" gets the boot by next week.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
It's official: CBS can no longer air a season of Big Bro without Rachel being involved...even if for a little bit. Kind of a cruel trick, but that's the risk/reward involved with Pandora's Box.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
It's official: CBS can no longer air a season of Big Bro without Rachel being involved...even if for a little bit. Kind of a cruel trick, but that's the risk/reward involved with Pandora's Box.

or jessie with the last P. Box. Ian was stupid to open it once he had the first one go in his favor.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I laughed at it. Dan is a wizard, everyone else is just pieces of a puzzle he moves around. No one can compete with Dan in this game. Jenn goes home this week, Ian next. Sigh, if Danielle wins a dollar, I will be ******.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
That was awesome! Dan has been playing these guys for weeks. Danielle is foolish to think she needed to pull Dan off the block. I've been pulling for Ian, so I'm glad to see this happen, but Dan is really good at manipulating the house.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Dani is a total airhead. Now it's a Dan Ian final 2. I love Dan saying it was all to advance her in the game total BS oh how this season who be different if the others teams got rid of Dani, which in return would of removed Dan.