Big Brother 22

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
This season has really been crap and extremely boring.

Unfortunately it's really just the way the cookie has crumbled. The power alliance has won everything from endurance comps, puzzles, quizes, and random crap games.

What's become more fun/important is to watch the cold war between Memphis, Cody, Enzo, Tyler, Dani, Nicole, and Christmas. Behind the scenes, it's about to go down and hopefully should make for a fun finish.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Triple eviction coming up Thursday. It'll be one of two things:

1. A double double eviction (meaning person evicted at the start, then two rounds of a quick hour of a "full" week resulting in three people being gone.

2. Person evicted at the start then next HoH nominates THREE players and house votes for one to STAY. This has been done in BBCanada a few times. I'll break down my thoughts on it

Pros:
-You get 1 or 2 hours of amazing TV.

Cons:
-It gives the HoH who nominates there people WAY too much power.
-It ruins the build up we've been anticipating of the committee finally having to break up. It'll be over before it starts.
-The season is basically over after the night.
-The next couple seasons will have terrible conservative game play because no one will want to make a big move due to the threat of a triple eviction coming up. This actually happened in BBCanada 7 because there was one in BBCanada 6.
-There is no time for a player on the ropes to use his social capital/skills/scheming to get himself off his back. Think Dan's funeral....he had time to come up with a plan and execute it. It ruins letting the best of the best being able to do their magic.

You can tell which way I lean on this.....

This Thursday show is a 2 hour show I believe.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
This season has really been crap and extremely boring.

The season hasn’t even really started yet. Plus I’ve gone from wanting David gone first to now wanting him to fumble and luck his way in to the Final Four with Christmas, Tyler, and Dani.

The way Dani is playing is one of my favorite games in the 5 or 6 years I’ve been a SuperFan. And of course Tyler is playing his impeccable game as well. I think it will help him that he’s already had to navigate some turbulence this season.

tl;dr I’m really enjoying this season. Sometimes you just have to cheer for the “bad guys” to get maximum enjoyment out of BB.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The season hasn’t even really started yet. Plus I’ve gone from wanting David gone first to now wanting him to fumble and luck his way in to the Final Four with Christmas, Tyler, and Dani.

The way Dani is playing is one of my favorite games in the 5 or 6 years I’ve been a SuperFan. And of course Tyler is playing his impeccable game as well. I think it will help him that he’s already had to navigate some turbulence this season.

tl;dr I’m really enjoying this season. Sometimes you just have to cheer for the “bad guys” to get maximum enjoyment out of BB.

I got a good chuckle out of this. She's put herself in such a bad position haha.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
This season has no characters and that ruins the whole season. No Zach or anyone like that. Just a bunch of boring people playing a game. I hate when the weak side of the house has zero idea what is going on until it's to late.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I got a good chuckle out of this. She's put herself in such a bad position haha.

She is in a bad spot but she’s been going for it and making fun moves. I think she can pull through it. She needs to dump Nicole and re-align with Christmas and Tyler.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
She is in a bad spot but she’s been going for it and making fun moves. I think she can pull through it. She needs to dump Nicole and re-align with Christmas and Tyler.

Yes but she put herself in a bad spot by terrible gameplay. She's tanked her game horribly. She should have aligned week 1 with Janelle when Janelle and Cody wanted to. Now she's the outmost layer on the onion of the committee. Tyler, Memphis, Enzo, Cody are all going after her and Nicole as soon as David/Kevin are gone. David is going after them.

Her HOH was a disaster. Ended up voting the best friend of her best friend.

She always has to go fact check everything thus all the others see her running around and talking to everyone and are sketched out. Enzo for example is so good about being chill even when he hears his name thrown out. He doesn't have to go fact check everything and no one is looking at him as a result.

The only redeeming quality I like about her game is she seems to own it much more than Nicole. She gets she's kind of being a villain.

I do agree that she CAN come out of this. She'll need to recruit some people to go after the Cody/Enzo/Memphis's of the house.

Reactions: Gunnerclone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Yes but she put herself in a bad spot by terrible gameplay. She's tanked her game horribly. She should have aligned week 1 with Janelle when Janelle and Cody wanted to. Now she's the outmost layer on the onion of the committee. Tyler, Memphis, Enzo, Cody are all going after her and Nicole as soon as David/Kevin are gone. David is going after them.

Her HOH was a disaster. Ended up voting the best friend of her best friend.

She always has to go fact check everything thus all the others see her running around and talking to everyone and are sketched out. Enzo for example is so good about being chill even when he hears his name thrown out. He doesn't have to go fact check everything and no one is looking at him as a result.

The only redeeming quality I like about her game is she seems to own it much more than Nicole. She gets she's kind of being a villain.

I do agree that she CAN come out of this. She'll need to recruit some people to go after the Cody/Enzo/Memphis's of the house.
[\QUOTE]

I think Memphis is vulnerable, but it has to be a back door he’s better in comps than I anticipated. That’s the biggest shakeup I could see coming. Enzo and Cody are so money right now. Cody got a great week to be HOH as long as no one gets pulled down.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Yeah Enzo and Cody are almost untouchable. Tyler knows how good of a position Cody is in but he doesn't have the horses.

I'm a Tyler-stan so I hope Tyler wins the HoH during the triple (remember Cody can't compete so this might be a chance to take hi mout).

Reactions: Gunnerclone

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Updated stockwatch standings @STATE12 @Gunnerclone @cy90 @Fitzy @CloneinWDSM

Fitzy is playing with fire aka David haha.

ParticipantWeek6Week7ChangeOverall Place
1​
CyVikes
$597.24​
$706.12​
$108.88​
510​
2​
State12
$514.22​
$617.47​
$103.25​
957​
3​
Cy90
$403.80​
$500.12​
$96.32​
1916​
4​
Gunnerclone
$391.53​
$486.48​
$94.95​
2053​
5​
Fitzy
$217.46​
$206.74​
-$10.72​
5043​
6​
CloneinWDSM
$193.49​
$205.96​
$12.47​
5047​

Completely forgot to make any moves during the window last week. Just chilling with $20 in available funds now. :rolleyes:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Completely forgot to make any moves during the window last week. Just chilling with $20 in available funds now. :rolleyes:

Luckily the power group keeps winning so by holding you'll make money.

This week you have to think through the triple so that'll be interesting.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
So what does everyone think?

Kevin is gone

Ideally I want a Tyler/Xmas to win the next HOH to put up Dani and someone. Dani goes. And then David wins and takes out a Memphis or Nicole.

I'm good with your scenario. Was disappointed to read that they gave the houseguests a video message that hinted at what was coming. So much for "expect the unexpected", their reaction was going to be one of the better moments of the night.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I just feel like maybe CBS got ahead of itself with a triple eviction. Let David and Kevin go home and lets let the big alliance have a week to fight.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I actually like David but I don’t want a situation like we’ve seen in recent years where he has a cakewalk to the final 3 because the final 2 know they can beat him finale night

Help Support Us

Become a patron