• Yes

• No

• Yes men and women tournaments

Results are only viewable after voting.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
NEVER! It does look like it's gonna be cold.
The bars will be busy but the outside courtyard area may be empty. Two years ago after they discontinued the tournament due to Covid after Wednesday nights game were very eery.

Damn. I’m ready to go tonight. Work just keeps getting in the way.

Reactions: dahliaclone

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Kelly's is my favorite hang. Love that place.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Going to be in KC Wednesday AM. Will spend most of our time at the Marriott Lobby Bar (staying there), P&L, and ISU games.

Probably will go to the game Wednesday night for a little bit.. not sure there will be a lot of interest in the tickets on the secondary market.. so we are planning on going to check it out.

Go Clones!

Reactions: dahliaclone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Going for the first time can't wait
And now you have a great song to drive down to KC listening to. Hope you can play that the whole way. You're wife and kids will love it, if you have em. Have a great time.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Going to both. Got an AirBNB full apartment just south of the interstate. Easy walk to both venues. And nice local places nearby to enjoy each day before I enter the BB mecca.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have always followed the plan that if the team wins on Thursday, I drive down Thursday night (or Friday morning). We were planning to do things a little differently this year by driving down Thursday night regardless for the woman’s tournament. With the game being late Thursday, we are thinking of leaving about noon to make the game. We can’t leave any earlier than noon due to work.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
I think I know the answer to this question is probably no, but does the Big 12 allow exit and re-entry to the arena between games of a session?

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I think I know the answer to this question is probably no, but does the Big 12 allow exit and re-entry to the arena between games of a session?
Yes, you know the answer. It’s no.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron