• No

• Yes men and women tournaments

Results are only viewable after voting.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Who is going to KC? Are you going to the game Thursday night? Both men's and women's games? Kelly's on Wednesday night?

Reactions: CyBobby

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Looks like IF the men win on Thursday night, the women play their first game Friday at 5 pm and the men would play at 8:30. Good times.

Reactions: CyBobby

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Going Wednesday as well. Will be at Kelly's around 5 pm for the night. Then all day at P&L Thursday.
Is Kelly’s dominated by Cyclone fans like it was in the past. Havent been there for about 6 years. Was disappointed in the turnout at that time. Keep in my mind I think the biggest turn out was on Wednesday night and I was at the first session. the cyclones were not playing that night though.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Thanks for pointing that out, we were already heading down for the men's game, just pulled the trigger on tickets to the women's game as well.
No problem! With both tournaments literally blocks from each other I hope many fans go to both.

• Winner
Reactions: fcclone

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Is Kelly’s dominated by Cyclone fans like it was in the past. Havent been there for about 6 years. Was disappointed in the turnout at that time. Keep in my mind I think the biggest turn out was on Wednesday night and I was at the first session. the cyclones were not playing that might.
yep it's still the 'go to' place. The alumni association hosts a party there Wednesday night so it will be all ISU fans. Last time I went (four years ago I think) it was packed on Wednesday. After that once the tourney starts I'm sure it's not busy because everything is at P&L

• Agree
Reactions: fcclone

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
yep it's still the 'go to' place. The alumni association hosts a party there Wednesday night so it will be all ISU fans. Last time I went (four years ago I think) it was packed on Wednesday. After that once the tourney starts I'm sure it's not busy because everything is at P&L
Did you know that it was a Missouri Tigers hangout until Orr and the Cyclones took it over in the 80’s? Then later they bailed for the SEC.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Did you know that it was a Missouri Tigers hangout until Orr and the Cyclones took it over in the 80’s? Then later they bailed for the SEC.
Yeah and then the Mizzu hangout became Harpo's down the block...which is still fun actually.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
FYI: Joe's buy the Slice is no longer in Kelly's. It's now a sandwich place. Pretty good tho.

• Wow
Reactions: dahliaclone

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Getting to town Thursday morning. Happy we're the late game. Got a pretty big crew trying to make as many of the men's and women's games as possible. Thursday at P&L should be a good time.
Looks like the weather may dampen some spirits in Power and Light.

Reactions: ISC and I@ST1