Big 12 Elimination Competition. Week 1

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
SONOFA...

I just realized I forgot to put in my pick! I put all that work into mapping out the season, and crap. :oops:

Rulzzz - if you will allow it, BU/KU has not yet kicked off.

So:
Win: BU
High scoring game: BU/KU
Low scoring team: KU

I will understand if it's too late, though.

game hasn't kicked so your all good.

• Love
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Well these upsets may make running this easy this year. Almost half the comp. is out already. Please let KU beat Baylor.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Leave it up to the masses for input. Had a user post two sets of picks probably no fault of his own. Do I go with his first one who pick lost or his second one where the team has the chance to still win and advance?

I won't speak for others, but maybe go w/ second pick in case it was intended as an update, but he didn't make it clear with the re-post.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Wow, did not realize that. I watched until TT had that long TD run when it looked like they were running out the clock and gave up on the game. Left to run some errands. I need to see highlights now.
We were going to leave for the grocery store after that touchdown - 3:13 left and 15 point lead? Stupid me - I told him that we might as well finish out the game because if UT somehow came back we'd hate ourselves.

Well, I STILL hate myself. :(

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Welp.
Sometimes you take a risk and pick the team favored by 4 touchdowns and it doesn't work out. What are you gonna do?
Honestly, I was more hoping that UT would go out. Not because of this game, but because my Longhorn sister and her Aggie husband, who live in College Station, have a grandson who is a Raider freshman this year. She used to delight in calling me after ISU v UT games during the Mack Brown & Rick Barnes eras. I was hoping my great-nephew could return the favor for me. *evil grin*