Big 12 Champion Computer Projection

Jerms

May 13, 2011
Atlantic, IA
Interesting that if TCU beat us our chances would be better with KSU winning over Baylor, but if we beat TCU our chances are better with Baylor beating KSU
Might want to read that again. If TCU and KSU win, we drop to the second line...

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."......some dude in the 4th century.
jim-is-my-enemy-but-it-turns-out-that-jim-32303542.png

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
The freak out will be real. Epic meltdowns. There is a horde of game thread trolls that haven’t had a chance to do what they do in quite awhile.

Hell, I know I’ll freak out. So if I, the most reasonable and positive fan ;), freaks out, the usual suspects will be awful.

Honestly at this stage in the game, I’m having fun thinking about winning the conference but I’m still legit concerned about winning enough to get into the tournament.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Hell, I know I’ll freak out. So if I, the most reasonable and positive fan ;), freaks out, the usual suspects will be awful.

Honestly at this stage in the game, I’m having fun thinking about winning the conference but I’m still legit concerned about winning enough to get into the tournament.

You have gotta be ******* kidding me!?!?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The freak out will be real. Epic meltdowns. There is a horde of game thread trolls that haven’t had a chance to do what they do in quite awhile.

I don't know about that...I think someone last game said the whole lineup should have been taken out.

Don't quite remember but pretty sure it involved at least Wiggs, Shayok, Hali, haha.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
We may not have won in Lubbock if the team hadn’t been pissed at the KSU result

Texas game...OU game...this is still a young team that experienced a lot of losses last year and hasn't been 'full' full strength until late and even then SY would be awfully helpful.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Not to mention that we’ll probably still lose a game we shouldn’t. It’s best that we not lose our minds when that happens.
If there were ever to be a time to meltdown in the regular season, it would be then.

Which is worse, those who are critical after bad losses, or those that can’t handle reading such criticism on a message board?

• Agree
Reactions: quasistellar

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
If there were ever to be a time to meltdown in the regular season, it would be then.

Which is worse, those who are critical after bad losses, or those that can’t handle reading such criticism on a message board?

Those who freak out and act like the world is ending when a group of 18-22 years old lose a game are the worst. Especially since said person freaking out had no bearing on the result and isn't part of the team in any way.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

“Critical” LoL. Let’s at least be honest can’t we? Your critiques are just flaming dog **** hot takes.

I see you’re already winding up for the next loss. Pathetic. I prefer the hok trolls to you honestly.