Better Call Saul

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
But the guy who played Ed died in 2019. So it would have to be a different actor.
That taxi guy is different than the first time we see him, when he makes Saul say it.
Add that and the fact Vince has used actors 13 years after to play the same roll in flash backs and I wouldn't put it past him to try something if he really wanted to with Ed.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
So make the final prediction does Jimmy/Saul/Gene:

A) Ends up in Prison

B) Ends up Dead

C) Escapes somewhere under another fake identity

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
My prediction: Jimmy and Kim end up in Alaska.

Last week, the camera was fixed for a long time on Kim standing in front of an Alaska sign at the airport.

BirdOfWar

May 3, 2010
Central Iowa

Last week, the camera was fixed for a long time on Kim standing in front of an Alaska sign at the airport.

I don't think they will end up in Alaska for a couple reasons. I think they showed the Alaska sign more as a nod to Jesse and I don't think Kim runs at this point because she was already safe and then came back to Albuquerque and confessed to what happened so running now seems odd. But, I have been wrong many times before.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I think last week was the end of what we see of Kim Wexler. Living the pedestrian life with a guy that she clearly doesn't really like is her punishment.

I don't know what to think on Jimmy/Saul/Gene. I think he'll try to reach out to Ed and it won't work for whatever reason, probably money. I lean towards prison because no one ever really took the fall for any of the events in the universe and they can link him to the cartel, the neo-nazis and Walt and he doesn't have the cards to play that Skylar did.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008

Same, and he either hints at staying the same old Slippin' Jimmy or settles down and starts a family with Kim. Maybe runs into Jesse

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
I’m going with in prison and he’s consulting other prisoners
which would make a great show ..... however no more shows around BB.

I think he ends up dead... completes the story of Jimmy

MugSan329

Jul 1, 2022
Same, and he either hints at staying the same old Slippin' Jimmy or settles down and starts a family with Kim. Maybe runs into Jesse

It seems too simple (and too much of a clean happy ending) for Jimmy and Kim to run off to Alaska together, and if they go to Alaska then you know they will encounter Jesse there. I’m sure some viewers would be satisfied by that but I expect some more nuance. Jimmy is not going to get everything that he wants right now. He never has, and he’s in too deep.

PineClone

Jul 16, 2008
Kim didn't seem to care whether or not she gets prosecuted. That, coupled with her breakdown in the train, gave me the feeling that she will end up taking her own life.

20eyes

May 15, 2020
Jimmy ends with a sad fate IMO. Dead or in prison. No more spinoffs.
Agreed. BCS seems to be arcing the same way BB did. Sympathetic character becomes villain and dies an intense death... Gotta admit I'm kind of disappointed. Can't complain though, it was a brilliant series. I really loved all the characters and easter eggs. And the S6 mid-season finale was outstanding.

Really want to see more of this universe. Would love to go back in time to when Hector Salamanca was a young man or a series about a young Mike Ermentraut. It's never explicitly mentioned but Mike is clearly former SF, SEAL, or Force Recon...assuming Vietnam vet. I feel like that's something they could mine for character development for a Mike series.

Gonna miss this stuff...

• Agree
Reactions: Gorm

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Agreed. BCS seems to be arcing the same way BB did. Sympathetic character becomes villain and dies an intense death... Gotta admit I'm kind of disappointed. Can't complain though, it was a brilliant series. I really loved all the characters and easter eggs. And the S6 mid-season finale was outstanding.

Really want to see more of this universe. Would love to go back in time to when Hector Salamanca was a young man or a series about a young Mike Ermentraut. It's never explicitly mentioned but Mike is clearly former SF, SEAL, or Force Recon...assuming Vietnam vet. I feel like that's something they could mine for character development for a Mike series.

Gonna miss this stuff...
I really love the Mike character. I just recently realized he was in the 48 Hours movie many years ago. It's interesting to see how much he's changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 20eyes