Better Call Saul

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I also noticed the skater guys on the phone with Saul told him "She turned on Juan Tabo" at one point.

Juan Tabo was the street address for Gale, the one that Walt and Jesse had to know at the end of season 3 when Mike was getting ready to off Walt until Jesse got to Gale first.

I bet this show will be full of little easter eggs for big BrBa fans.

Wow, now that is some seriously obscure BB trivia. My hats off to you.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Pretty cool to see all of this stuff from Breaking Bad in an entirely different show. I wonder if we'll see a random cameo from nice guy Walt?

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Pretty cool to see all of this stuff from Breaking Bad in an entirely different show. I wonder if we'll see a random cameo from nice guy Walt?

I think that's already been confirmed, at least that's what I heard. We will probably see both Walt and Jesse.

TurdFerguson

Sep 13, 2013
Tuco-Goes-Tight-Tight-Tight-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I'd like to draw some attention to this post here. Anyone notice an issue?

Since I don't have a DVR, I'll be watching #hoiball live and then finding a stream of tonight's Better Call Saul episode online tomorrow probably

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I absolutely loved the opening. Tons of foreshadowing and thought it was hilarious that part of his new life is managing a Cinnebon. I really hope they bounce back and forth between past and future to show how Saul became Saul and also what became of him.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Since I don't have a DVR, I'll be watching #hoiball live and then finding a stream of tonight's Better Call Saul episode online tomorrow probably
I'm pretty sure AMC posts the new episodes online the day after so you won't need a sketchy stream or anything

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Is this a show i can watch w/o seeing Breaking Bad?

IMO you should only do so if you don't intend to watch breaking bad...and you must watch breaking bad. Therefore the answer is no...I think.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron