Better Call Saul

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I thought the episode was pretty good until the end. Then Tuco shows up! Awesome.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
That was great!

Who was the cigarette lady at the law firm? Was she one of the partners at the conference table?

Mike as a parking garage money collector. Nice touch.

Typical GIlligan style, dropping you into the middle of whatever that was--his brother's back story must be....interesting.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
That was great!

Who was the cigarette lady at the law firm? Was she one of the partners at the conference table?

Mike as a parking garage money collector. Nice touch.

Typical GIlligan style, dropping you into the middle of whatever that was--his brother's back story must be....interesting.

I only know her as the hot blonde from Franklin and Bash.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So, was the nail salon he had his office in the same one he suggested they use as a money laundering business in BB? Sure looked like it to me.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
So, was the nail salon he had his office in the same one he suggested they use as a money laundering business in BB? Sure looked like it to me.

I also noticed the skater guys on the phone with Saul told him "She turned on Juan Tabo" at one point.

Juan Tabo was the street address for Gale, the one that Walt and Jesse had to know at the end of season 3 when Mike was getting ready to off Walt until Jesse got to Gale first.

I bet this show will be full of little easter eggs for big BrBa fans.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron