Better Call Saul

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
It’s tough to imagine what role Bryan Cranston would have. At this point he’s still a healthy, law abiding, boring high school chemistry teacher.
Not necessarily. Saul Goodman didn't appear in Breaking Bad until second half of season 2. Jesse already knows about Goodman by then. However, I think there is an established timeline in both shows, not sure when each is taking place.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Saul doesn’t end up in Omaha until the end of Breaking Bad, right. So BCS has nothing to do with that.

What does everyone think is going to happen with Kim? Until the last episode or so of season 5, I thought she was going to get sick of Saul’s antics or fear for her safety from the cartel and just run away and disappear, but now I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think things are going to end well for her now.

• Agree
Reactions: Entropy

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
In breaking bad, season 2 and 8th episode Is when Saul Goodman is introduced. In that episode, Jesse and Walt, wearing ski masks, abduct Saul Goodman. They want Saul to prevent badger from talking to the DEA, so they take him out to the desert with their RV, and when Saul had no clue who had abducted him he starts talking in Spanish and Jesse responds telling him to speak in English. Then Saul said: “Lalo didn’t send you? No Lalo?“

So there is your connection between the two shows.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
In breaking bad, season 2 and 8th episode Is when Saul Goodman is introduced. In that episode, Jesse and Walt, wearing ski masks, abduct Saul Goodman. They want Saul to prevent badger from talking to the DEA, so they take him out to the desert with their RV, and when Saul had no clue who had abducted him he starts talking in Spanish and Jesse responds telling him to speak in English. Then Saul said: “Lalo didn’t send you? No Lalo?“

He also says his real name is McGill earlier in the episode.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I am about halfway through Season 5 now, having not watched it before.

I like BCS much better than BB. I thought BB was a little over rated, but BCS held up to the praise.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018

he also mentions Nacho at that time too, i believe.

I think Kim winds up with Jimmy somewhere outside of the country where they can't be extradited.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Saul doesn’t end up in Omaha until the end of Breaking Bad, right. So BCS has nothing to do with that.

What does everyone think is going to happen with Kim? Until the last episode or so of season 5, I thought she was going to get sick of Saul’s antics or fear for her safety from the cartel and just run away and disappear, but now I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think things are going to end well for her now.
I think whatever happens with Kim, Jimmy believes she's alive. That's why he's in Omaha. She's from Nebraska.

His being in Omaha and her being from Nebraska are not coincidences.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
I rewatched seasons 4&5 to get ready for tonight.
Two main story lines coming into tonight
1. Lalo's revenge
2. The engineered downfall of Howard (by Jimmy and Kim) to gain access to the class action lawsuit money.
Amazing start to to the season, such a good show. Waiting a week is going to be tough.

Reactions: mynameisjonas

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron