Better Call Saul

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
The entrapment angle is solid, I think that's it.

I also think Mike figured out where the real tape is and they can now go get it if necesscary, so Chuck doesn't have a case. Jimmy asked Mike about the "other thing" that Chuck had in his calendar at the restaraunt.

Is Jimmy, Chuck's legal guardian still? Wasn't the hospital trying to have him commit him in season 1 or 2? Perhaps he'll have Chuck disbarred and committed as a part of this. Seems too harsh, but he basically told Chuck he was on his own last episode.
But Jimmy made a confession so the tape might not even matter anymore.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
But Jimmy made a confession so the tape might not even matter anymore.

I believe he confessed to destroying personal property, I don't think he confessed to destroying a tape. If there's no tape and he gets Chuck to admit to entrapment, Chuck might be the one in trouble with the board.

In any event, I'm pretty pumped to see what happens.

Reactions: isufbcurt

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I believe he confessed to destroying personal property, I don't think he confessed to destroying a tape. If there's no tape and he gets Chuck to admit to entrapment, Chuck might be the one in trouble with the board.

Sorry, I meant in Chuck's case the tape may not matter. I should have specified. But yeah, I definitely agree with you.

Reactions: DurangoCy

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008

He did confess to destroying the tape and specifically the tape. I think this was the "bingo". Chuck admits to making a backup. I'm not sure how lawful it is, but I think it will come into play.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cyclone.TV

BirdOfWar

May 3, 2010
Central Iowa
He did confess to destroying the tape and specifically the tape. I think this was the "bingo". Chuck admits to making a backup. I'm not sure how lawful it is, but I think it will come into play.

I believe his written statement only said "damaged victims property" before being changed to "destroyed victims property" because they specifically talked about it and he had to initial the change. So while he might have admitted to destroying the tape, it's not in his confession.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Just watched today. Best episode of the season. Gus vs Hector is the most interesting part for me.

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
That was a great episode, like how they brought Huel into the show with the vet asking if he needs to fit into a tight space. Maybe the follow up to BCS is about the vet with all the nefarious connections lol.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I disagree. The breakdown at the end was enough to seal it for me. My anxiety was through the roof the last 10 minutes. You knew Chuck was going to blow it and they just kept putting it off and putting it off and putting it off.
I'm more into the other storyline than Chuck vs. Jimmy. That's probably why I liked last week better.

• Agree
Reactions: Ryan4069

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
I disagree. The breakdown at the end was enough to seal it for me. My anxiety was through the roof the last 10 minutes. You knew Chuck was going to blow it and they just kept putting it off and putting it off and putting it off.
Yep, I was waiting for it to happen and when it final came it was huge. Well worth the wait. (I know TWSS)

The acting and directing in the final scene were fantastic. The smug look on Howard's face when Chuck showed the phone had no battery to the look of "OH CRAP" when he found the battery in his breast pocket. The camera focusing on Chuck got tighter and tighter as Chuck blew up. Then when Chuck realized what he did and calmed himself down the camera zoomed out slowly. Loved it.

I also liked how it was Chuck's lawyer that finally sent him over the edge.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
And last weeks episode was the best yet..... till tonight's. Wow.

Reactions: isutrevman

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I wondered what the pictures were for.....I had suspected the address was for the ex-wife, but had no clue how the pictures were going to be used.

Seems we might find out about Saul Goodman name change next week given the preview where Kim says "Saul Goodman?" ....

The acting in this episode was outstanding. Each and everyone of them were so subtly believable without overacting. This is a rewatch episode