Bars for watching the Oklahoma State Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
My daughter will be working there tomorrow as she works there on weekends. Make sure you tip the waitresses well. Don't hold it against but she is an Iowa grad. Grew up in Ames and wanted a change of scenery. Don't fret though, mom and dad are ISU grads and we have we never put on the black and gold. She is on her own in that sense!!

You might want to post some pics so we know which waitress to tip really well.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
You might want to post some pics so we know which waitress to tip really well.

That's somebody's kid, man.

Wives are fine, daughters not so much.

tenor.gif

Reactions: cycloner29

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
I don't think there is a right/wrong here.

I'm not right or wrong for wanting to live my life, just like you or anyone else is right/wrong for wanting to stay inside and do nothing.

Me thinking that I want to go out to a bar and have a beer and watch a game is not wrong. As much as you want to claim everyone who has that view is "wrong".

You think that bar owner finds it "wrong" that I'm going to their place to support their living? You'd be WRONG.
Ladies please.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Does anyone know any good nightclubs I can go to in Stillwater? I want to spray cheap champagne on bitter fans after we beat Okie State like a drum.

• Winner
Reactions: cstrunk

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
**** Iowa!!!
Sorry, that doesn't answer your question' but it is appropriate.

You would think folks would want to watch some ranked teams play. The tavern hawks strike again!
Well duh, if the bars stop playing Iowa games the Tavern Hoks go extinct. We don't want that do we?

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
This attitude is why this pandemic is still out of control.
I'm choosing to stay home. But if our State governor has open bars back up at 1/2 capacity...and everyone is 6 ft apart...then another person may choose differently than me. Talk to Governor Reynolds...

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
You know there is a pandemic going on right? Go to hyvee, get some drinks and sit in your basement and watch like the rest of us.
You can get it going to Hy Vee to get your drinks for all you know. Governor opened up bars and restaurants...those places are struggling to survive. Play by the Covid rules when you're out or stay home.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy
Status
Not open for further replies.