Bars for watching the Oklahoma State Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Here comes the, "I'm better than you, because I live in the big city" talk. Amazing, it came right after the "If you do not think the same way I do, you're wrong" talk. Please give me more wisdom.
He's probably right though. He lives in Columbus which he tells us is just amazing. We're all just super jealous of it. Wish I had the freedom to move somewhere so amazing.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Here comes the, "I'm better than you, because I live in the big city" talk. Amazing, it came right after the "If you do not think the same way I do, you're wrong" talk. Please give me more wisdom.
Actually, it’s the “I’m pissed off that you’re such a child, you literally cannot look beyond yourself and do the right thing for a few months so that other people DO NOT DIE. With the additional benefit that our businesses and economy could have been open again now” talk that you people are too big of snowflakes to listen to. In summary, GFY.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Actually, it’s the “I’m pissed off that you’re such a child, you literally cannot look beyond yourself and do the right thing for a few months so that other people DO NOT DIE. With the additional benefit that our businesses and economy could have been open again now” talk that you people are too big of snowflakes to listen to. In summary, GFY.
Most everywhere is open and the economy is in better shape now. Do you live under a rock?

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
I get upset when you won't let others support local business and help keep them from going out of business and living on the streets

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
where we started: gunner: “CBus weather is better than DSM weather.

where went: awd4cy: “oh ya Columbus tropical paradise har har har”

where we ended up:

He's probably right though. He lives in Columbus which he tells us is just amazing. We're all just super jealous of it. Wish I had the freedom to move somewhere so amazing.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Yes it is! One of our favorite spots. Believe they have half-priced apps and $2 Sierra Nevada beer all day Saturday as well. We will be there. Go Clones!!

My daughter will be working there tomorrow as she works there on weekends. Make sure you tip the waitresses well. Don't hold it against but she is an Iowa grad. Grew up in Ames and wanted a change of scenery. Don't fret though, mom and dad are ISU grads and we have we never put on the black and gold. She is on her own in that sense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.