B12 bball "season thread"

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Dotson over there too, can't see what he was doing.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
DeSousa is definitely getting multiple games. I'd bet at least 3 game suspension.

They'll let him play vs. Tech (3rd game) and find some other game to keep him out. Kidding...kind of.

Seriously...I know this is the NCAA so bigger decision but didn't Self one year wait until the B12 tournament to suspend players?

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
was he & a fan going at it, or was that a KSU staff member?
That was a KSU player who was not in uniform.

The "classiest" program in the state has now had a huge altercation between their fan base and KU players and now their entire bench just bum rushed a KU player.

Losers.

• Creative
Reactions: Macloney

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Idk... it was in the stands... and he threw a chair.

What fraction of a season did the players involved in the Malice in the Palace get? I realize that’s the NBA, but it still seem applicable.
He picked up a stool and then put it down. He did not throw it or swing it. And they were not in the stands. Dont add more drama when it is unnecessary.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
That was a KSU player who was not in uniform.

The "classiest" program in the state has now had a huge altercation between their fan base and KU players and now their entire bench just bum rushed a KU player.

Losers.

Says guy on Iowa State fan board during "his" team's game against in-state rival.

• Winner
Reactions: JP4CY