Arizona BB charged with 9 NCAA violations

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Probably take it out on Grand Canyon U up north. The funny part is they new it was coming and still didn’t fire the coach.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
So what is the net of this. Ranking in the Top 10?

Won't be any different that KU, They could recruit James Harden and not face any penalties.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I’m not sure how Miller and self are still coaching. I mean that just shows that cheating to win in college is better than not cheating and losing.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I’m not sure how Miller and self are still coaching. I mean that just shows that cheating to win in college is better than not cheating and losing.
And just how toothless the NCAA is after the Penn State fiasco with them suing and getting reinstated.