Anyone having Hotmail issues?

theodore

Sep 24, 2008
I can receive emails but can't open, read or delete them. Any help would be appreciated...thanks

Clonefan84

Dec 1, 2010
this may sound dumb, and be slightly off-topic, but I searched everywhere and could neither find an answer nor a place to ask the question...but I cannot figure out how to embed youtube videos. Could anyone assist me on that?

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
No - but I noticed altavista was down earlier. Damn Prodigy account!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Oh, yeah, I had this problem about 5 years ago. To solve it you simply open a gmail account.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
this may sound dumb, and be slightly off-topic, but I searched everywhere and could neither find an answer nor a place to ask the question...but I cannot figure out how to embed youtube videos. Could anyone assist me on that?

Go to the video's page........right click the web page at the top, copy, come back here, paste. It automatically embeds (here anyway).

Clonefan84

Dec 1, 2010
Go to the video's page........right click the web page at the top, copy, come back here, paste. It automatically embeds (here anyway).

Thanks. Didn't realize it was so easy lol. Here I was trying to use basic text box, using the embed code, blah blah, and all I have to do is post the link. I guess most forums I use you have to do it the long way. Good thing we have better forums!

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I'm stopped having hotmail issues the day I stopped using hotmail.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

This brings back memories. My youngest brother does not know what "dial-up internet" was. I'm not sure if he even knows what a floppy disk is.

And oh yeah, I didn't know Hotmail existed anymore. All bow down to Google - Gmail, Android, Chrome...wow, when I think about it, they're becoming the next Microsoft.