Anyone else just start laughing

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
It’s total BS. Opportunity to make a huge leap with recruiting and national perception and we F it up again. And to Iowa.

Let’s go win the Big 12.

We will have a chance to win the big 12 and invent a way to lose it

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I was laughing at the end of the CPR era with how the 2015 KSU game ended but was really thinking ISU was past ending a game with players colliding because they can't run a punt return after having the last defensive possession actually work out in their favor.

This will be interesting to watch going forward...I think the B12 teams that have been down have their **** together and ISU is plateauing a bit.

CyVoodoo

Dec 7, 2009
I was laughing at the end of the CPR era with how the 2015 KSU game ended but was really thinking ISU was past ending a game with players colliding because they can't run a punt return after having the last defensive possession actually work out in their favor.

This will be interesting to watch going forward...I think the B12 teams that have been down have their **** together and ISU is plateauing a bit.

Tech is playing at Arizona but every one else in the league had an impressive win. This can go south quickly.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I still feel like we'll finish 3rd in the Big 12, possibly 2nd if we can upset Texas in Ames. I don't see us beating OU.

I don't care what people say, I think we looked like the better team today, and by a decent margin. But you just can't keep shooting yourself in the foot at crucial times to end drives. We did it against UNI and Iowa both. Get that cleared up and the ceiling is pretty high IMO.

L

LincolnWay187

I did just laugh at first because it's like.... how else can you find so many ways to lose a game, and by one stinkin' point.

But then it started to sink in how I'll have to hear from Iowa fans all year long about how ISU is such a laughable joke of a school, and how in the world can you be a fan of such a joke program. And that's putting it nicely.

And then they will also talk all year about how awesome Iowa is and that they have a shot at the National Title.... when everyone knows they don't.
After winning by one point lol

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
If it weren't for social media (and I know I shouldn't go there after a loss, especially to Iowa) laughing would have been my only reaction.

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
I did just laugh at first because it's like.... how else can you find so many ways to lose a game, and by one stinkin' point.

But then it started to sink in how I'll have to hear from Iowa fans all year long about how ISU is such a laughable joke of a school, and how in the world can you be a fan of such a joke program. And that's putting it nicely.

And then they will also talk all year about how awesome Iowa is and that they have a shot at the National Title.... when everyone knows they don't.

Shot at a national title? It's guaranteed!
Jokes. Feel free to kick any Iowa fan in the nuts that makes that comment. Let's try to contend for the West first, which is a stretch

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Shot at a national title? It's guaranteed!
Jokes. Feel free to kick any Iowa fan in the nuts that makes that comment. Let's try to contend for the West first, which is a stretch

We'll know more about Wisky next week but we'll also know more about Michigan.

Not really sure who else Iowa would need to worry about although NW is always pesky.

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
We'll know more about Wisky next week but we'll also know more about Michigan.

Not really sure who else Iowa would need to worry about although NW is always pesky.

It's Iowa, anytime anyone has hopes for an exceedingly successful year (not sure why one would think this year would be it), they choke. The west looks weaker than normal, if that's even possible, but I dont see Iowa winning it

• Agree
Reactions: Spanky

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron