Anyone else just start laughing

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I have been a Cyclone fan for 45 years. I assumed we had thought of every way possible to lose. Then we pull this tackle the punt returner. I honestly just started laughing. Anyone else to that point yet?
Anybody that's been an Iowa State fan for the last 15 years isn't surprised by stuff like this anymore. Good immune systems.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
I have been a Cyclone fan for 45 years. I assumed we had thought of every way possible to lose. Then we pull this tackle the punt returner. I honestly just started laughing. Anyone else to that point yet?

I just yelled a four letter word really loud. Seems like I used it a lot this game

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I did just laugh at first because it's like.... how else can you find so many ways to lose a game, and by one stinkin' point.

But then it started to sink in how I'll have to hear from Iowa fans all year long about how ISU is such a laughable joke of a school, and how in the world can you be a fan of such a joke program. And that's putting it nicely.

And then they will also talk all year about how awesome Iowa is and that they have a shot at the National Title.... when everyone knows they don't.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron