***Among Us Mafia***

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
And since I learned to avoid the clap from Jimmy Dugan, I'm going to get an early vote in

Vote KC

I know you're been busy but I haven't heard anything about where you've been in the ship, any tasks or anything other than a vote here and there.

Reactions: SaraV

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
There’s enough information in this thread to glean and lie about this if your an imposter.

Yes there is, and a few people are high on my mafia list because they copied tasks from others to the letter. I have not. I avoided posting my full list early for just that reason.

You can suspect me all you want but I can prove my innocence with a visual task tomorrow. Can you?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Yes there is, and a few people are high on my mafia list because they copied tasks from others to the letter. I have not. I avoided posting my full list early for just that reason.

You can suspect me all you want but I can prove my innocence with a visual task tomorrow. Can you?
Come watch me clean the O2 filter today. I’ll do it shirtless so you can really get a visual.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I am in shields today observing for a section of the day. I don't want to say which part in case mafia thinks they can kill someone then. If someone wants to do a visual task let me know, and I will share which phase I am observing.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
IF you got a visual tasks from bsalty, it would have said in your PM.

IF you are mafia, the list has been posted a few times if you're paying attention.
Well I didn’t. That’s why I was confused. Lol vote me out then. I posted what I got from salty post #30. I guarantee you that format looks just like what he sent everyone else in their PMs. And there’s no way for me to fake that especially that early in the game if at all.

cyme is firmly on my radar. Jumping on me right away to deflect from psy vote Friday.

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
ATTENTION:

I’ll be doing my visual task today. I’ll be doing it in phase 3 in the weapons room. If people aren’t going to be able to divert there, let me know by noon so I can switch up my course of action.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Well I didn’t. That’s why I was confused. Lol vote me out then. I posted what I got from salty post #30. I guarantee you that format looks just like what he sent everyone else in their PMs. And there’s no way for me to fake that especially that early in the game if at all.

cyme is firmly on my radar. Jumping on me right away to deflect from psy vote Friday.

IcySickIsabellineshrike-small.gif

I actually had you on my "Inno Lean" list because you posted a unique list of tasks.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Hoe many times have you observed?
I observed the first day and Friday. Had I known we didn't have to complete all of a multi step task before doing something else I think I could have been done with all my tasks today.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA

I'll be done with all tasks tomorrow and I am certain we'll win by task completion. I plan on staging in the Reactor after I'm done to guard against a meltdown.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
I observed the first day and Friday. Had I known we didn't have to complete all of a multi step task before doing something else I think I could have been done with all my tasks today.
That seems to align with the amount of moves if you have a 2 step task left, I was seeing if you might slip up. I should be done with all tasks with my last action tomorrow.

Reactions: CloniesForLife