***Among Us Mafia***

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I’m in a weird gap today where I have to observe a couple places. Not progressing tasks but not doing nothing (technically) either. I need a couple days to finish too (I think).
where you observe a couple places? this post is strange.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Sorry today is another late day for me at work, so it will probably be between 7 and 8 when I report back to most of you.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
No one should ever be forced to not do a task because no matter what you have enough actions to get somewhere and at least start a task. Dandy is sus.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I've just read through the posts. I don't have much of anything except that I agree with Vikes.

Reporting that I am still alive and @cyfanatic13 is still super sus.
I think one of you is mafia.
I'm also suspicious of the people stating that they didn't know they could split up their tasks. Makes me wonder if they were even assigned tasks?

I've been up since 5.30a. I'm going to go take a nap. BBL.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I've just read through the posts. I don't have much of anything except that I agree with Vikes.

I'm also suspicious of the people stating that they didn't know they could split up their tasks. Makes me wonder if they were even assigned tasks?

I've been up since 5.30a. I'm going to go take a nap. BBL.
I don't think it was ever stated you could do part of a multi-step task and then do a different task before finishing the other task.

I think it's pretty sus that you are so knowledgeable about that while acting clueless about everything else.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
I believe we’ve now heard from everyone today except for cyfan21. So we’re doing pretty good.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I believe we’ve now heard from everyone today except for cyfan21. So we’re doing pretty good.
Yeah but like Michael said before, it might be possible that one us doesn't know we're dead yet because salty has to go through the actions and an impostor could have killed one of us and we wouldn't know until a body is found. Maybe salty is checking on the mafia's actions right away and will let someone know if they're dead so that they don't post but I have no idea if that's the case.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I can finish in 2 days if I don't observe at all. I like to through in an observation though to keep imposters honest. I think they are going to start getting more desperate since we already hit 2 so I have to imagine some day hits are coming.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I can finish in 2 days if I don't observe at all. I like to through in an observation though to keep imposters honest. I think they are going to start getting more desperate since we already hit 2 so I have to imagine some day hits are coming.
Throw not through.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Guessing we'll get some kind of sabotage tomorrow. Imposters probably used today's actions to get into position to make a day kill tomorrow after they activate the sabotage.

Makes sense to just keep getting tasks done until we have to address an emergency though. Time's ticking for the mafia to do something, especially with our successful lynches.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Having one or two people on cams in security, while inefficient as it pertains to completing tasks, might actually be useful.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I don't think it was ever stated you could do part of a multi-step task and then do a different task before finishing the other task.

I think it's pretty sus that you are so knowledgeable about that while acting clueless about everything else.
After fourteen people had already stated it? I don't have to be hit over the head with a hammer...

Well, yeah, maybe sometimes I do... ;)

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
All of my tasks are in different rooms so there was no way to double dip and be more efficient unfortunately.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron