***Among Us Mafia***

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Step 2 is incorrect in your example.

Leaving a room to enter your next room is all 1 step. I left O2 in step 3 (and entered my next room). It was while entering the next room that I saw someone else. I was confirming Clonies saw me leave O2 during the third step. I haven't been hanging out in the hallway since then...
Care to share who you saw entering?

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
If he saw someone, that means he had to use Observe as one of his actions right?
So that would mean step 2, his action in that room would have to be Observe if he was an Inno

1) Cafeteria --> O2
2) Observe
3) O2 --> ???

So he went to O2, Observed, and left without doing any tasks?

That screams imposter/mafia to me

Vote michaelrr1

If something changes this evening I'll revisit

Wrong. Reread the write up.

If someone is leaving a room (through a hallway not a vent) the same time another person enters, I will give each a 50% chance of noticing who came/went without costing them an action.

• Agree
Reactions: bsaltyman

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I am going to vote arob
Not hearing from KC today. Plus his 9 pm vote yesterday for Cyfan with Colorado going up in flames has him number 1 on my sus list.
I did a hard skim of this thread today but are last night's votes getting talked about enough? Fitzy, Arob, Discy, randomfan, CyMe, spiker, michael, ctown all placed votes after 8 pm on someone other than Colorado.

Of those eight: Fitzy, Arob, Discy voted for me when it was looking like me vs Colorado
randomfan voted for cyfan21 giving him his third vote to Colorado's four and Vikes three at the time
CyMe, spiker, michael, and ctown all had throwaways

Arob also voted for discy first saying to leave vikes alone. Maybe cause he knew he was inno..

I'm most sus of Arob, Fitzy, random, and discy in that order.

Going to vote arob unless I hear something better

Reactions: moores2

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
The fact that we have yet to hear from KC today makes me think that was the imposters day kill first thing this morning. We know 2 other people who were in O2: Clonies and Arob. Clonies seems more innocent to me, Arob isn’t sharing much. So until we hear from KC-

Vote Arob
I'm the one who said I saw Clonies and KC in O2 yesterday

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I will be interesting if there are any non-contributors today. They could have been killed yesterday.

Those who have spoken sofar today:
VikesFan22
discydisc
RandomFan
mooress
PSYclone22
cyhiphopp
michaelrr1
CYme
Cleaver
cyfanatic13
cyclonespiker33
cyfan21
JM4CY
Gblade
Just got to this post. I've been out all day, and I'm desperately trying to get caught up. Bear with me...there are 8 pages to read, and I STILL don't completely how this game works. :(

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
I completed my two step task in MedBay, took a stroll and then completed the first part of my 3 part task today.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Just got to this post. I've been out all day, and I'm desperately trying to get caught up. Bear with me...there are 8 pages to read, and I STILL don't completely how this game works. :(
What are you still trying to figure out?

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
GBlade was quick earlier to jump on voting someone else's theory. I might not be on before 9:05 so getting my vote on him now.

Vote GBlade

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I’m going to be busy for a good hour or so. I haven’t even started to count votes yet. If anyone could post an updated vote count sometime that would be awesome.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I did a hard skim of this thread today but are last night's votes getting talked about enough? Fitzy, Arob, Discy, randomfan, CyMe, spiker, michael, ctown all placed votes after 8 pm on someone other than Colorado.

Of those eight: Fitzy, Arob, Discy voted for me when it was looking like me vs Colorado
randomfan voted for cyfan21 giving him his third vote to Colorado's four and Vikes three at the time
CyMe, spiker, michael, and ctown all had throwaways

Arob also voted for discy first saying to leave vikes alone. Maybe cause he knew he was inno..

I'm most sus of Arob, Fitzy, random, and discy in that order.

Going to vote arob unless I hear something better
I was saying leave @VikesFan22 alone because he always dies first, or it seems like it

Reactions: VikesFan22

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron