Amazon Prime

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Prime is waste of money IMO. You can get free shipping on pretty much everything so long as your total order is at least $49 and that is pretty damn easy to do.

The Amazon rewards VISA card is a heck of a deal though. Love that 3% back to use against future purchases.

The Amazon store card gives 5%.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
If you area good planner (I am). The $49 threshold and 7-10 day shipping is an absolute non issue. Just gotta stay ahead of the curve so urgency of receipt isn't a big deal.

Congrats on your expert planning and never having life rear its ugly head and screwing with that plan.

For those of us that don't yet have that part down, Prime is a great option. We have free same day in Dallas and a few weeks ago our vacuum broke unexpectedly. We have 2 dogs that shed like there is no tomorrow and can't go more than a couple days or our house gets pretty messy. It was a Saturday morning, vacuum wouldn't work, hopped on Prime and within about 10 hours, we had a brand new one at the door.

Once I get to the point of my plan always working out, I will be in a position to drop Prime. Let the countdown begin!

Really though, its cheap enough to save plenty of money over the long run and has a lot of other perks.

DoctorUncle

May 30, 2015
I dropped it. Prime made it too easy for me to buy crap I don't need. But I'd pick it up tomorrow if they'd make another season of Alpha House.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
If you area good planner (I am). The $49 threshold and 7-10 day shipping is an absolute non issue. Just gotta stay ahead of the curve so urgency of receipt isn't a big deal.

directv-settler-hed-2016.jpg