All Conference Awards

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
So basically this means TH comes back to avenge that 2nd team selection.

Right?

the last two home games I’ve passed tyrese’s dad in the concourse and I’ve had to really hold myself back from throwing myself at his feet and begging him to get tyrese to come back ;)

(and before anyone says anything, of course I am kidding and I would never do that)

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
the last two home games I’ve passed tyrese’s dad in the concourse and I’ve had to really hold myself back from throwing myself at his feet and begging him to get tyrese to come back ;)

(and before anyone says anything, of course I am kidding and I would never do that)
paulrhoades.gif

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Ramsey is for sure gone as he is a first rounder but Butler has more of a decision.

Late 1st round for Ramsey currently. He'll have a decision to make and maybe it depends on how these next few weeks play out.

I think Butler could leave and be a second rounder. Not sure his draft stock would benefit much from returning.

Others with decisions to make across the Big 12 - Devon Dotson (likely gone) and Oscar Tshiebwe. Anyone else leaving early would have a slim chance at being drafted imo. But as we've seen, it's not all that uncommon in college basketball these days.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

He's 4th in the conference in usage rate. In turnover % he grades out fine on Torvik.

He improved significantly in almost every category this year sans outside shooting (mostly attributable to November & December and started to normalize in conference play). Another step forward next year and he could be a 2nd or 3rd team all-conference performer. The problem is we need another guard on that level.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron