JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Until you are 3 months into using it and spend 5 minutes trying to figure out why a website isn't working. And then you realize you forgot to whitelist it. :sad:

If the website doesn't work, I just open it incognito...

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Roll your cursor over the top of the video ads, and you'll see the ability to pause the videos so they don't go off at anytime. Yes it's annoying, but if that is what I have to do so this site stays free, I have no problem in doing it.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
This site has become a complete cesspool over the last couple years. Makes the old Myspace seem classy.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
That video player add on the bottom of every page has had the audio start up on my all night. It does it every single time I load a new page. Keeps playing the bud lite bottle scratch commercial.

When I hover the mouse over it it shows the volume is muted - but yet I hear sound.
Then usually just after the add finishes Adobe Flash plugin crashes.

Using Firefox.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
That video player add on the bottom of every page has had the audio start up on my all night. It does it every single time I load a new page. Keeps playing the bud lite bottle scratch commercial.

When I hover the mouse over it it shows the volume is muted - but yet I hear sound.
Then usually just after the add finishes Adobe Flash plugin crashes.

Using Firefox.
Same thing with me, except im using explorer.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Sure Chrome may be a better browser, and adblock may help to an extent, but nobody should have to take special steps to keep a clean/legit
website from forcing itself onto their computer.

Agreed.

I meant more than just the ad situation.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Really annoying. I pretty much stopped going to ESPN.com because of their obnoxious ads.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron