A Ride to Remember 2014

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clone1138

Apr 18, 2013
Central Iowa
I was there. The ride up to Ames from DSM wasn't terrible, glad I had my raingear on. Scored a photo with CPR (joked with him that the weather today still isn't even half as bad as the KU game last season), didn't see they players until we were actually leaving the parking lot on the ride. Once the actual ride started, the weather immediately improved - dry roads, some blue skies, even some sun.

It was cool we got to park in the parking lot at Bergstrom and then had plenty of food to eat. The BBQ was really good. All in all, a really good time. I wish the weather had been a tad better beforehand so turnout would have been even larger, but there was still a really good amount of riders.

CPR joked about it when talking to the crowd, but today is actually he and his wife's 23rd anniversary. Pretty cool that they chose to spend it together doing an even like this.