A.J. Walker?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Well cross him off then

I wholly disagree. Sign the dude!

tenor.gif

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Coming from Air Force(?) he might have some hurdles to cross first before committing anywhere. But I don’t know that for sure.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Coming from Air Force(?) he might have some hurdles to cross first before committing anywhere. But I don’t know that for sure.
A player from a service school can transfer before their Jr year anytime they want but can't after. But once they are done with school and not drafted professionally they return to that branch to finish out their service time.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Super odd recruitment but doesn't sound like there is much traction there with Iowa State anymore. I wouldn't count on it.

Serious question and potential loophole

I get with coronavirus, vacations aren’t really a major option

But maybe you can go to Vegas and hang with TJ for a day just so we can get a recruit or two?

Reactions: isutrevman

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Is he able to get out of his service and transfer? It seemed odd that players from Air Force, Navy, or Army would be able to transfer.