A_storm_is_comin

Jan 9, 2021
If I remember one thing about Flynn through the rest of my years, it will be the announcer saying "Flynn on the keeper!" What was actually a drop back pass turns into Flynn running for his life, tackled for a two yard loss.

Not saying this to dog on the guy, it's just what I will always remember.
I remember when we played OU and Flynn was the starting QB. Of course we got destroyed and Flynn absolutely got wrecked everytime he dropped back. I'll never forget what some random OU fan said too me. "That quarterback of yours is one tuff sum *****."

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
And the world's hottest girlfriend. (Texans cheerleader)

Serious, if Dean can be as productive at his post QB position he'll be one he'll of a TE.
giphy.gif

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
For those that never saw Davis play I will share his greatest attributes vision and his ability to make a cut without losing a stride. When he got to the open field it was truly playing chess while the D only had checkers.
And balance. Tacklers got so frustrated with Troy because they would hit him from the side and attempt to wrap him up and he would just bounce off of them sideways and never break stride up the field. One player described trying to tackle Troy as "like trying to tackle a cube".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron