***2024 NFL Draft***

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
Vikings need to take DeJeam at 11. Not a joke.
I've seen him mocked to the Packers, but I doubt he falls. I've seen multiple mocks for Rakestraw, Nubin, and Tampa as well. I'm ok with any of them. I'm most intrigued by Rakestraw and would be ecstatic for GB to get another ISU player!

Last edited:

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
I'm a Packers fan.... but if I were the Bears GM... I think the smart play is to just keep Fields and trade away the 1st pick for a bunch of draft picks. I think Caleb Williams is just another Fields. No difference IMO. In fact, Fields might be better IMO. Williams could just be another Bryce Young.

But I think the Bears will draft Williams with the 1st pick, and then get what they can for Fields. And it's hard to argue with that honestly. The fans aren't thrilled with Fields, they want to go in a different direction. And if you pass on Williams and he turns out to be an elite NFL QB... you're done for as GM, and the Bears might not recover from that for a LONG time. The risk of passing on Williams might be too big.

As for the Packers.... we need DB's.... mostly safeties, but a corner would be good too. I think they would love to get Dejean (and play him at safety) in the first round if he falls that far, but probably doubtful. My dream would be Dejean in rd 1, and Tampa in rd 2. We also need a LB IMO because I don't think they will bring back Devondre Campbell. After that, need OL and probably a RB at some point because I don't think they bring back AJ Dillon.
Posted something similar for mocks. But they can get a steal or two at RB in round 3 since they have a lot of picks in top 100. I'd like some secondary, OL, RB and agree on LB. They do find some deals/steals in FA with under the radar players lately. Didn't they find Campbell off waivers for cheap?

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Measurements & On-Field work starting up at the Combine today:

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I don't care for players skipping combine workouts. Doing the pro day is not quite the same because the player is performing in a familiar and comfortable place. Show me what you can do when there is a little more pressure on you. Some players are saying the will skip the combine AND the pro day. I guess we should get used to this. If you were a GM, coach or scout, how likely would you be to draft a player that skips both?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron