2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Go to the 12:18 mark of the video below and just isolate on CC only. Watch her totally push off with both hands on Paige to get open. That is CLEARLY a foul, with 3.9 secs left in the game. Should it have been called?

According to many on here.... yes. So it should have been UConn's ball with 3.9 secs left.... right?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

nWmMxJW.gif

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
Going to go back to my comments earlier…
Bludr has figured how to beat the sec schools. I will also say that the anthofer girls has made the n better

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Go to the 12:18 mark of the video below and just isolate on CC only. Watch her totally push off with both hands on Paige to get open. That is CLEARLY a foul, with 3.9 secs left in the game. Should it have been called?

According to many on here.... yes. So it should have been UConn's ball with 3.9 secs left.... right?

1st, I can't believe you're still thinking about this. 2nd, I don't think that's a foul. 3rd, I don't see how it helps your cause to go through a 40 minute game to find a completely different kind of foul that didn't get called. Yeah, lots of potential fouls don't get called during a game, that's not news.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
1st, I can't believe you're still thinking about this. 2nd, I don't think that's a foul. 3rd, I don't see how it helps your cause to go through a 40 minute game to find a completely different kind of foul that didn't get called. Yeah, lots of potential fouls don't get called during a game, that's not news.

Ummm... it was the play right after the illegal screen call at the end of the game. It's not just some random call from some time in the game. I've been talking about this push off on the play immediately following the infamous illegal screen since the game ended, but finally found video of it. It is most definitely a foul... why wasn't it called? It was blatant.

CC just got away with it again in the game now. Just call it fair folks.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Ummm... it was the play right after the illegal screen call at the end of the game. It's not just some random call from some time in the game. I've been talking about this push off on the play immediately following the infamous illegal screen since the game ended, but finally found video of it. It is most definitely a foul... why wasn't it called? It was blatant.

CC just got away with it again in the game now. Just call it fair folks.
lol there’s so little contact on that play

• Dumb
Reactions: clonedude

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm not entirely sure what SC's gameplan is here

Nobody has bothered to guard CC like is needed... except WV and UConn. WV just wasn't that good of a team though... and UConn had 5 people injured and out for the year and the refs took them out of the game calling a bunch of fouls on the few players they did have left.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron