2023 NFL Draft

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Kyler is definitely a better runner than Williams but I think Williams has a way better arm. Time will tell, as will the situation that Williams gets put into, but I think he's going to be a stud
Interesting to see the varied opinions on Williams. I saw 3-4 of his games this year and thought his arm was elite and he has about the best top-end speed of any QB since Michael Vick.

At this point, if I was an NFL GM I would be skeptical of any QB that comes out of Ohio State, Alabama or Lincoln Riley's system.

Personally, if I was an NFL GM, I would draft a QB in rounds 3-5 every year to find a developmental QB. Spend my top draft choices on other impact positions.

Reactions: cyfan21

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Interesting to see the varied opinions on Williams. I saw 3-4 of his games this year and thought his arm was elite and he has about the best top-end speed of any QB since Michael Vick.

At this point, if I was an NFL GM I would be skeptical of any QB that comes out of Ohio State, Alabama or Lincoln Riley's system.

Personally, if I was an NFL GM, I would draft a QB in rounds 3-5 every year to find a developmental QB. Spend my top draft choices on other impact positions.
Williams is a jackass to me. The tweeting at Max Dugan and also the F Utah painted on nails was a poor look. Really immature

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Senior Bowl Day 1 reports noting Will and Xavier