NFL: ***2022 NFL Season Thread***

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You serious Clark? Keep kneeling at the alter of Rodgers and Tom Manning and keep those blinders on. What did he do against the Pats and Cowboys in the two previous weeks. You are literally the worst fan anywhere ever and it makes me sick you started this site and are a Cyclone fan. You suck
Ok, you do realize I’ve been incredible harsh of Rodgers on here, right? And I’ve been one of the last vocal against Manning for years.

But go ahead and spin whatever story you want in your head. If you don’t like what I created, get the **** out of here ********.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Be honest you really had no idea what Fields did in the previous weeks before your dumb ass posted this dumbass ****
He’s been horrid at times and is having a good stretch. I don’t know that you can he’s legit at this point without seeing if he can sustain it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: clone4life82

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Ok, you do realize I’ve been incredible harsh of Rodgers on here, right? And I’ve been one of the last vocal against Manning for years.

But go ahead and spin whatever story you want in your head. If you don’t like what I created, get the **** out of here ********.

You were the jackass that said this was his only game when he has been a top QB the last 3 weeks.

• Dumb
Reactions: Bigman38

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Be honest you really had no idea what Fields did in the previous weeks before your dumb ass posted this dumbass ****
Slow your roll, burrito bowl. He has shown promise, and there's reason for optimism, but there's still a lot that needs to happen before Fields Stans (who knew they even existed?) can start puffing out their chests and playing the disrespect card.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
He is an Arsenal fan ask him. His American Football takes are as Mediocre as yours
Hey, my mediocre takes have nothing to do with me being an Arsenal fan. Also Justin Fields can suck my balls, he's terrible, where'd he even go to school?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You were the jackass that said this was his only game when he has been a top QB the last 3 weeks.
I didn’t realize you were so attached to him. When you start praising him as a Hall of Famer after a couple good games, be prepared for some rational pushback. After these 3 magical games, he’s still near the bottom of most rankings. Let’s see him develop a bit more and sustain some success

Last edited:

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Will be interesting to see how Willis continues to develop. He’s had a couple good throws and obviously can be a real threat on the ground, but without much of a passing game, it’s going to greatly limit their potential.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Will be interesting to see how Willis continues to develop. He’s had a couple good throws and obviously can be a real threat on the ground, but without much of a passing game, it’s going to greatly limit their potential.

Once he figures out that WRs are eligible receivers, he might go places.

• Funny
Reactions: jdoggivjc and Jer

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Once he figures out that WRs are eligible receivers, he might go places.
This is the first Ten game I’ve watched all year (always been better games on) so just getting a feel for him.