Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Receivers are not helping out the QBs on these interceptions

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Harder than it looked but Godwin has to catch that. Beauty of a ball by Brady.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Started watching in the 4th, pretty entertaining, not a huge TB fan but my disdain for Texas carries enough over to hope they beat the Cowboys. That fumble into the endzone didn't help Tb much.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I am no Dallas fan, but that non-call PI is a tough way to lose a game.

That being said, Cowboy meltdowns are really damned entertaining.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
That was a fun game to start the year off with no dog in the fight besides some prop bets. I think it could've been called OPI but I didn't think it was egregious. I feel like refs rarely call that there

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

Good fortune for Murray. He went from getting cut to what's likely a decent role on a playoff team. I'm not sure of he's capable of being a feature back, but he can provide good minutes and his style fits well with Baltimore.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Good fortune for Murray. He went from getting cut to what's likely a decent role on a playoff team. I'm not sure of he's capable of being a feature back, but he can provide good minutes and his style fits well with Baltimore.
He is going to get a lot of carries with Baltimore's style of play. With how much they use their running backs, they still might need to get one or two more.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Detroit Lions fans: Now that we've run Stafford out of town and replaced him with a QB that's been to the Super Bowl, we're ready to compete on Green Bay's level!!!

Everyone else that follows the NFL: The Lions might be the worst team in the League this year.

I am lowkey hoping the Lions go 0-16 this year while the Rams run through the Super Bowl so I can throw it in Lions' fans' faces for throwing 60+ years of outright organizational failure, from the Ford family to the presidents and GMs, all on Stafford because he never has been nor never will be Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. Stafford will never be those guys, but he is a really good QB that has never had a competent team built around him.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Detroit Lions fans: Now that we've run Stafford out of town and replaced him with a QB that's been to the Super Bowl, we're ready to compete on Green Bay's level!!!

Everyone else that follows the NFL: The Lions might be the worst team in the League this year.

I am lowkey hoping the Lions go 0-16 this year while the Rams run through the Super Bowl so I can throw it in Lions' fans' faces for throwing 60+ years of outright organizational failure, from the Ford family to the presidents and GMs, all on Stafford because he never has been nor never will be Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. Stafford will never be those guys, but he is a really good QB that has never had a competent team built around him.
Jacksonville looks pretty rough.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Jacksonville looks pretty rough.

That's why I said "might" - I'm well aware there are other "rough" teams. I'm just surrounded by a bunch of brain dead football idiots that think that bringing in a new QB will be what turns the Lions' around, completely blind to the fact that the team outright sucks.