MLB: ***2022 MLB SEASON THREAD***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Interesting Twitter brawl between EPSN talking head Jeff Passan calling FOX's resident ******* Ben Verlander a ****eater. Yikes. Of course ESPN made Passan kiss Verlander's ass and apologize. For the record, I think they are both super ******** but Verlander is bigger ******* than Passan, which is saying something. Verlander wanted to fight Passan in response. What great guys.

• Agree
Reactions: MJ29

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Just don't see Cleveland being able to score enough this series to beat the Yanks.

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
Interesting. Thread talks about his passion for photography. All news to me and sorta cool.

He's always been a fascinating figure to me. I loved his interview in the "Facing Nolan" documentary (which I highly recommend).

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Padres escaping multiple Dodgers scoring chances to keep the lead heading to the 8th. 4-3 Padres.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Lasted till the top of the third before I had to mute the NY/Cleveland broadcast. Bob Costas just never shuts up with stupid story after stupid story after stupid story.

Ump behind the plate is struggling with outside and low pitches. Woof. At least Stanton made up for one, that low and outside "ball four" called a strike by homering on the next pitch. Pretty quick Yankee change from "JFC" to "**** yeah" in the course of one pitch.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Lasted till the top of the third before I had to mute the NY/Cleveland broadcast. Bob Costas just never shuts up with stupid story after stupid story after stupid story....
Agree, Costas does love to hear himself talk. But I do like to listen to Ron Darling's commentary.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Lasted till the top of the third before I had to mute the NY/Cleveland broadcast. Bob Costas just never shuts up with stupid story after stupid story after stupid story.

Ump behind the plate is struggling with outside and low pitches. Woof. At least Stanton made up for one, that low and outside "ball four" called a strike by homering on the next pitch. Pretty quick Yankee change from "JFC" to "**** yeah" in the course of one pitch.
Holy **** that's who that was? I was listening from the 6th inning on and couldn't stand it anymore so I muted and listened to a podcast instead. Just zero excitement and not really adding anything to the game at all

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Costas is so bad. The announcers are the main reason why I don't watch most of these games. Brian Anderson is the only good one. These networks need to establish a YouTube like broadcast where we can pick which announcers to listen to, the national guys or the radio guys for each team.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013

Costas is so painful. Not everything has to be poetic, Bob. Shut the hell up and do some play by play for a change.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron