MLB: ***2022 MLB SEASON THREAD***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Astros just combined no-hit the Yankees in Yankees Stadium.`

Missed that because I generally do not watch the Astros even when they play the Yanks. Only two teams I may actually really hate, the cheating and unrepentant Astros and the cheating Kansas Jayhawks basketball team. I try my best to boycott them in the only way I can, by not tuning into their games. I haven't watched the Jayhawks in years, not even when they play ISU. Just will not.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
All-Star voting so far.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

And suspensions came out today. 12 peeps suspended. Angels with nine but the three Mariners are all regulars so they are the ones hurt the most. I think Angels manager should have gotten more like 21 days since he keep this going till the next day and orchestrated the whole thing with starting a reliever just so he could throw at players before getting tossed. MLB wimped out on that. Angels wanted the brawl, maybe in the hopes it would fire their team up. Umps should have tossed and than warned after the first player got hit.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: simply1

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
And suspensions came out today. 12 peeps suspended. Angels with nine but the three Mariners are all regulars so they are the ones hurt the most. I think Angels manager should have gotten more like 21 days since he keep this going till the next day and orchestrated the whole thing with starting a reliever just so he could throw at players before getting tossed. MLB wimped out on that. Angels wanted the brawl, maybe in the hopes it would fire their team up. Umps should have tossed and than warned after the first player got hit.

I don't think I've ever seen an interpreter suspended before.

• Agree
Reactions: MJ29

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Come August Joey Gallo will not be on the Yanks roster.

OSP+ this year is 79 which translates to 21% under the league average for a player. He is hitting .143 in his last 30 games, .075 in his last 15 games and .000 in his last seven games. He is hitting .168 for the year, one freakin' sixty-eight! Woof.

They can't just carry him as a designated fielder.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I frequent the mlb.com site often. For being a sub-.500 team, the Angels get more publicity on that site than most of the successful teams in the league. And I’m not referencing the recent brawl with the Mariners. If I were an Angels fan, I’d be a bit embarrassed at the constant spotlighting of Ohtani and Trout and their team. Are those two very good players? Yeah, but they haven’t done jack as a team. Maybe they will turn it around and actually make the playoffs this year. Until then, how about a more realistic article about them like, “With all-world supermen performers Ohtani & Trout, why is Angel baseball unworthy of its supernatural moniker?” Or, “LA, a city with only ONE Major League ball club.”

Reactions: BoxsterCy

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
I frequent the mlb.com site often. For being a sub-.500 team, the Angels get more publicity on that site than most of the successful teams in the league. And I’m not referencing the recent brawl with the Mariners. If I were an Angels fan, I’d be a bit embarrassed at the constant spotlighting of Ohtani and Trout and their team. Are those two very good players? Yeah, but they haven’t done jack as a team. Maybe they will turn it around and actually make the playoffs this year. Until then, how about a more realistic article about them like, “With all-world supermen performers Ohtani & Trout, why is Angel baseball unworthy of its supernatural moniker?” Or, “LA, a city with only ONE Major League ball club.”
You mean like this??

Reactions: kentkel

Cyismymonkey

Jan 1, 2013
Come August Joey Gallo will not be on the Yanks roster.

OSP+ this year is 79 which translates to 21% under the league average for a player. He is hitting .143 in his last 30 games, .075 in his last 15 games and .000 in his last seven games. He is hitting .168 for the year, one freakin' sixty-eight! Woof.

They can't just carry him as a designated fielder.
Probably. That said they need @ least one more outfielder.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron