2022 Masters

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I know there is an all encompassing golf season thread, so if this should be merged into that, I’ll let the mods decide. I feel The Masters deserves it’s own thread, and I didn’t see another.

From a golf pick ‘em perspective (I’m sure some out there have seen this), here are my guys this year:

1. Jon Rahm
2. Cam Smith
3. Tony Finau
4. Paul Casey (makes me want to vomit)
5. Webb Simpson
6. Gary Woodland
7-9. Kevin Kisner

At the end of the day, the best 5 are my scoring team in a pool I’m in with some buddies. Anyone else doing this?

ESPN+ coverage about the start.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
I know there is an all encompassing golf season thread, so if this should be merged into that, I’ll let the mods decide. I feel The Masters deserves it’s own thread, and I didn’t see another.

From a golf pick ‘em perspective (I’m sure some out there have seen this), here are my guys this year:

1. Jon Rahm
2. Cam Smith
3. Tony Finau
5. Webb Simpson
6. Gary Woodland
7-9. Kevin Kisner

At the end of the day, the best 5 are my scoring team in a pool I’m in with some buddies. Anyone else doing this?

No.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

1. Jon Rahm
2. Cam Smith
3. Tony Finau
5. Webb Simpson
6. Gary Woodland
7-9. Kevin Kisner

Give me

1. Cam Smith
2. Scottie Scheffler
3. Sam Burns
4. Jon Rahm
5. Joaquin Niemann
6. Max Homa
7. Will Zalatoris
8. Viktor Hovland
9. Jordan Spieth
10. Xander Schauffele
10a. Tiger Woods

Reactions: GMackey32

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
First tournament in a good 6 months with some juice. I’ll take Speith winning, Tiger making the cut, ZJ messing up a practice swing on a tee box again for social media, and Brycen making a fool of himself somehow

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
1196A269-0D75-49E3-AD70-F50951017C58.jpeg
You take one golfer from each of groups 1 - 6, then one golfer from the combination of groups 7-9. The best 5 at the end are your scoring team.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Scheffler is a popular pick because he's played so well this year. Shane Lowry is a sneaky pick because of his strokes gained from tee to green this year. Cam Smith has been on fire lately. Rahm is Rahm. Brooks is finally healthy this year and Brooks in a major is always a safe pick. Rory has been striking the ball well as of late. JT is due. Tiger is back.

This years Masters is going to be electric.

Reactions: Tailg8er

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Scheffler is a popular pick because he's played so well this year. Shane Lowry is a sneaky pick because of his strokes gained from tee to green this year. Cam Smith has been on fire lately. Rahm is Rahm. Brooks is finally healthy this year and Brooks in a major is always a safe pick. Rory has been striking the ball well as of late. JT is due. Tiger is back.

This years Masters is going to be electric.
If it ever starts. Weather delay :(

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
First tournament in a good 6 months with some juice. I’ll take Speith winning, Tiger making the cut, ZJ messing up a practice swing on a tee box again for social media, and Brycen making a fool of himself somehow
You look like a fool not even spelling the guy's name right

• Haha
Reactions: Acylum

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

1. Jon Rahm
2. Cam Smith
3. Tony Finau
5. Webb Simpson
6. Gary Woodland
7-9. Kevin Kisner

Yeah I do a salary cap pool every year that covers all of the majors and the Players Championship. Here's my squad. Keep in mind you can only chose a golfer once for the entire 5 tournament season.

Jom Rahm
Hideki Matsuyama
Justin Rose
Kevin Kisner
Thomas Pieters

Reactions: enisthemenace