***2022-23 MBB General Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
I used to like Chris Beard now I think he's a pompous, hoity toity prick. I also have always hated Texas but they have become a team I want to lose every single game. May have to wait until February as they have easy schedule until then.
Give them some time. They will fade like they alway do. They looked good so far but they haven’t played any away game yet. I will be a believer when they beat a good team on the road.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Deondre Kane specialized in it.
I see your Kane and will one up you from that same season and the team that ended it for us. Shabazz Napier was obnoxious with how he used that move. He learned it from Kemba the previous seasons. Those two for UConn would dribble with the ball and you would think they were shot in the head with how they flung it back.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I see your Kane and will one up you from that same season and the team that ended it for us. Shabazz Napier was obnoxious with how he used that move. He learned it from Kemba the previous seasons. Those two for UConn would dribble with the ball and you would think they were shot in the head with how they flung it back.
If I'm thinking of the correct KU player, Wayne Selden Jr used to do it a lot too.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Meh, Creighton had a BRUTAL night shooting and still in it. If Creighton goes 20% from three they might have won by double digits. CU also didn't have much defensively for Texas, but they really don't make shots well outside Marcus Carr.

Just don't turn it over and give up a bunch of layups. I think we match up pretty well with them actually. Sure, they are more athletic and they play great D, but they aren't UConn.