2021 Supercross series

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
does any one else follow the series? will really be interesting on the season for the shorter turn around at the same stadiums this season. kind of exciting that Barcia won the season opener again on a new Gas Gas bike, and Mosiman is currently leading in the 250 heat 1 on a Gas Gas. what do you thing might happen throughout this season?

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
also the short turn around between races it seems this season will be interesting to say the least. the sport is already one of the most demanding pro sports out there now we have shorter turn arounds for the series. what effect will that have over all?

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Man, I haven't paid attention to motorcross/supercross since the days of McGrath, Carmichael, Reed, Stewart, etc. Loved watching those races on ESPN growing up.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Man, I haven't paid attention to motorcross/supercross since the days of McGrath, Carmichael, Reed, Stewart, etc. Loved watching those races on ESPN growing up.
the sport has evolved majorly since then considering the tech and rider preparation since then. jumps that used to be huge in that era are now nothing in this era.

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006
I was into it as a kid. Now that my son and his buddies all have bikes we have gotten back into it. I even bought a bike again to ride with them. It’s crazy how fast those guys are. We are cheering for Justin Brayton. He’s from Ft Dodge and I know his brother in law really well. And he’s getting old like me and can still run as hard as the young guys.