2021 NBA playoffs thread

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
How the **** are these people not vaccinated.
Maybe he already had it so there's not a reason to get the vaccine? You can still test positive after having it, or after getting vaccinated. That doesn't mean you are at any risk, or even contagious. If the NBA insists on continuing to test players, they will inevitably find positives.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA

As a side note. It wasn't that long ago that a torn ACL was a HUGE deal. Players could come back from it, but were never at the same level and it sometimes ended careers.

Now they miss a season, which is still a big deal, but they pretty much get back to full strength and are good to go after 9-12 months, sometimes less.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It's never wise to bet sports based on emotion. Get the feeling clonedude does that regularly.

I’ve never bet a single dime on sports. Just really wanted the small market Bucks to beat the almighty Nets, and last night was their shot and they blew it.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’ve never bet a single dime on sports. Just really wanted the small market Bucks to beat the almighty Nets, and last night was their shot and they blew it.

Lol. The Nets are one of the most downtrodden and overlooked franchises in the history of sports. They had two finals appearances in the early 2000’s and outside of that they failed to make the playoffs more often than not. It’s like saying “the mighty ISU football program”.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Lol. The Nets are one of the most downtrodden and overlooked franchises in the history of sports. They had two finals appearances in the early 2000’s and outside of that they failed to make the playoffs more often than not. It’s like saying “the mighty ISU football program”.

Who’s dumb enough to think I’m talking about the past? Wow.

The Nets are a HUGE market team that tried to buy a title this year…. so I want to see them fail miserably.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Who’s dumb enough to think I’m talking about the past? Wow.

The Nets are a HUGE market team that tried to buy a title this year…. so I want to see them fail miserably.

isn’t every team in the NBA trying to buy a title? I’m not aware of anyone playing for free.

The Nets aren’t even the most popular or rich team in their own city.

globogym6

Jan 12, 2019
Apparently you needed to be vaccinated to be at the event Lebron attended. Probably a cover up but that’s why he was able to play right away.

The real question is why does Lebron James not get in trouble for covid protocol when he was at a large event promoting a beverage, but CP3 does.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Apparently you needed to be vaccinated to be at the event Lebron attended. Probably a cover up but that’s why he was able to play right away.
LeBron hasnt confirmed his vaccine status I don't believe.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

This is sort of true, it was either be vaccinated or get swabbed before you were allowed in.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Trae Young just got 3 ft's using the type of foul that is going to go away.