***2020 Vikings Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Not so fast, if you see who 30 is blocking, he does have his outside shoulder looking like he was preparing for slight containment. May have shed the block and taken the play laterally.
Yeah, people looking at that picture thinking it was an easy 1st down by bouncing it out are being pretty simplistic. Ham was kicking that guy out. When it’s 4th and inches it has to be completely blown up deep in the backfield before you try to bounce it outside. He was able to square up and get downhill to the LOS. Just a great play by Seattle.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
The Vikes season was lost long before last night. They are going nowhere so they might as well play as many young guys as they can. If they end up with a top ten pick (likely) count on Trader Rick to move back to pick up numbers. Probably not a bad idea as they need OL, LB, and QB badly.

barometriclow

Jan 31, 2009
Ankeny
If this was Case Keenum then he would be benched but someone does not what to admit they paid a record contract for a backup QB named Kirk.

Reactions: cyfan21

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Gladney is ******* awful. Just so everyone knows, with all the early draft picks the Vikings have spent on DBs, they are currently playing a guy named Harrison Hand.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Gladney is ******* awful. Just so everyone knows, with all the early draft picks the Vikings have spent on DBs, they are currently playing a guy named Harrison Hand.
I’d like to be a D back for the Vikings and be paid millions to have no ******* clue what I’m supposed to be doing.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Pathetic. Cousins is a joke. I’d keep Zimmer, but fire Spielman. Focus on a new QB for next year.