***2020 Vikings Thread***

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I think there's something to be said with how a GM assembles a team with regard to character. Talent doesn't trump all. Antonio Brown is without a doubt one of the best WRs in the NFL. Would I want him on my team? Not in a million years. What he brings into the locker room (and, potentially, onto the field) could be poison. Same for OBJ. I think the Vikes got rid of Diggs for that same reason.

Now, I'm not saying Minny has bad apples, but who knows what tension simmers in that room? And you can't tell me it doesn't impact the results.

JM4CY

Aug 23, 2012
America
I think there's something to be said with how a GM assembles a team with regard to character. Talent doesn't trump all. Antonio Brown is without a doubt one of the best WRs in the NFL. Would I want him on my team? Not in a million years. What he brings into the locker room (and, potentially, onto the field) could be poison. Same for OBJ. I think the Vikes got rid of Diggs for that same reason.

Now, I'm not saying Minny has bad apples, but who knows what tension simmers in that room? And you can't tell me it doesn't impact the results.
That’s why it needs to largely be gutted and started over. Keep some pieces but it needs an overhaul. Get that trash out and start fresh. It will take years but when overall it is this bad, it’s the only way.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
There’s so much more wrong with this team than Cousins....
He's just the most expensive limitation on the team, but certainly not the only or even biggest one.

It's the same thing I say about ISU: we'll never rise to the next level without high-quality OL. Spielman has been unable to make that a reality during his entire tenure, by any means.

Kubiak's coaching and schemes have been unable to largely hide the issue, too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron