SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Game 1 Day 8 Results

Eliminated for choosing too low:

oldman (Sri Lanka) and gipper (Antigua and Barbuda) for choosing 14

Eliminated for choosing too high:

azhuth (Poland) for choosing... 984? Somebody's getting some points...
Wow on that high number... Australians cut that unintentionally a little too close

DaringBoilingAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
GAME 3...
Oh no! The Australians have been partying pretty hard over the last day! Between their win over the Germans in the urine table game and their big point grab today, the Fosters has been flowing.

tenor.gif

Unfortunately, they partied so hard after beating the Germans that they accidentally wrecked the German flag! Now the Germans are left feeling angry at the Australians for both a lack of flag and at the Aussies' beer quality.

hi-res-1ae0a56f2b381b0873df3525e758606f_crop_north.jpg

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Oh no! The Australians have been partying pretty hard over the last day! Between their win over the Germans in the urine table game and their big point grab today, the Fosters has been flowing.

tenor.gif

Unfortunately, they partied so hard after beating the Germans that they accidentally wrecked the German flag! Now the Germans are left feeling angry at the Australians for both a lack of flag and at the Aussies' beer quality.

Doesn't sound like that big of a problem. According to Eddie Izzard, "No flag, no country" - those are the rules he just made up.

Reactions: CloniesForLife

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines

But this is the Olympics. A time of togetherness. And together, we'll help make the Germans a newer better flag.

The Game

Your goal, with a due date of Friday at 7:30pm via PM, is to create a a new flag for Germany (Cleaver). Please ensure to keep things PG at worst and, you know, avoid symbols referring to Nazis. Bonus points will be awarded for including themes of Cyclones, hiking, golf and video games. Things that I hear the Germans like (as one who is 75% German heritage I can confirm this). Or whatever the hell you think is funny. It is acceptable - nay, recommended - to consume beer of either German or Australian origin whilst completing this one.

Try to make the image as close to about 600x400 pixels as possible.

I will be taking no additional questions on this matter.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
But this is the Olympics. A time of togetherness. And together, we'll help make the Germans a newer better flag.

The Game

Your goal, with a due date of Friday at 7:30pm via PM, is to create a a new flag for Germany (Cleaver). Please ensure to keep things PG at worst and, you know, avoid symbols referring to Nazis. Bonus points will be awarded for including themes of Cyclones, hiking, golf and video games. Things that I hear the Germans like (as one who is 75% German heritage I can confirm this). Or whatever the hell you think is funny. It is acceptable - nay, recommended - to consume beer of either German or Australian origin whilst completing this one.

Try to make the image as close to about 600x400 pixels as possible.

I will be taking no additional questions on this matter.
But you will be taking statements.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

tenor.gif

Oi, all you mates welcome for another opportunity to earn points. @PSYclone22 I may just sit here and drink me Fosters and relish this victory for bit longer.
giphy.gif

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
All in for a case race. Would be fun if there was a way to have a partner via zoom