***2020 CF Olympic Games***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
What'st the day two event? Same game?
Same thing until everyone gets eliminated. The second actual event starts Thursday and will overlap this event.

Just pretend this event is like all the swimming races but on Thursday the rowing competition starts.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'm dumb and am still trying to figure out the scoring. Basically don't be lowest or highest? Or is it about the person with the most points at the end? Again, I'm dumb.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
maxresdefault.jpg

Y'all on notice

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Same thing until everyone gets eliminated. The second actual event starts Thursday and will overlap this event.

Just pretend this event is like all the swimming races but on Thursday the rowing competition starts.
And then we have to multitask?? That'll end well..

VP3.gif

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

Do you lose your points if you get kicked out, or do you just exit the Olympics and your point total is your final?

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
I'm dumb and am still trying to figure out the scoring. Basically don't be lowest or highest? Or is it about the person with the most points at the end? Again, I'm dumb.
Let's get smart together!

You're right, don't be highest or lowest. You get eliminated. But if you've gotten points before that point you keep them.

The way to get points is to guess the second highest or second lowest number (it pays to be risky).

Anyone between third highest and third lowest gets no points but continues to the next day.

Once we're down to 2 or less players the game is over. Top 3 players in points at the end medal.

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
I put my number at 985. Chance for one of you guys to slide in between Cubs and I if you want.